I Still Love Her

Gian's POV: I Still Love Her, My first love, the girl I had wanted to lived the rest of my life with. That same girl I broke the heart is Asher Tuazon.

[FLASHBACK]
I can't forget that moment, when I'm about to confessed my love for her. I'm about to go when my sister called me and told me that my mother is dying on the hospital, I'm aware that my mom is diagnosed for a critical stage lung cancer, but to hear that she's almost dying. I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could and there I found my mom crying in the middle of our relatives also crying around her. We only get few words from her before she died. I'm still grieving because of my mother's death when I found out that we're leaving to US for good. That time I wanted to go to Asher and confessed my love to her but I thought that I might only hurt her if I still continue to love her though few weeks we're about to leave. So I decided to break our relationship one day before our flight, I asked her out then I told her that from the start I doesn't really like her. Never a single moment did I think of her, and all the words I don't think that a girl wanted to hear from her boyfriend.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :) This is a true to life story. I'm happy to share this with all of you. I'll promise to update everytime I'm free but you got to promise too that you'll vote and support all of my stories. BTW Thenkyah and Enjoy Reading' ;) Comment your impressions na rin. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------