Part 6 : Ready for a wild session?

After a long long time, when I returned back to India, every thing got changed. The people, the places, as well as the relationships... Yeah the relationship as well... Actually the things get worsen between me and my girlfriend, I should say my ex girlfriend, due to some external elements...

And moreover, after that rishikesh trip, it never happened to meet her again...

Well apart from this, all the beautiful memories of that trip were one by one started playing back in my mind, when from that window I was enjoying the scenic view over and near the jolly grant airport, Dehradun...

Actually after being landed on IGI Airport New Delhi, straightway I took the flight for Dehradun, to attend my brother's marriage... Shivani masi was continuously compelling from the last one year that I should come for her only son's marriage.

He is around 8 years elder than me, but I remember we had a very good bonding when we were kids. He always use to bring few extra chocolates and candys, specially for me, whenever they use to visit us.

Anyway after almost a halt, up in the air for about 10-12 minutes, the plane finally landed quite smoothly.

It was really soothing, when I stepped down and felt the fresh air coming straight from the fetus of those huge mountains. And above all, the peace of mind I use to experience whenever I reach dehradun, is always damn damn good. May be I have some strong relation with the city. May be...

Well enjoying the very same beautiful weather, I finally reached masi's place, after around half an hour journey. It is situated in the race course area which, I think, is one of the most posh localities of the city.

But the most funny thing was I wasn't able to search the house. Even if I was at the correct location, as far as I remember, but still couldn't able to identify the house.

"According to me, the house should be this one. But..." I was still sitting in the cab thinking all of this, while looking towards a beautiful house, or I should say, a mansion.

Anyway it was then I realise when I saw mausa ji running out of the house yelling at someone
"Abe tereko kitne baar samjhaya mujhe ye disco type taam jhaam nahi chahiye re. Bilkul simple sober hone ka, simple sober. samajh aaya"

God! That means manu bhaiya must be enjoying good earnings out of his business! Coz earlier the house was much normal, but now, hoooo lalaaa!

Well till I stepped down n get my luggage, mausa ji already went inside, after pampering that decoration man nicely.

"Ye yaar tum logo ki wajah se mujhe daant pad gai. Leke jaao re ye sab laal hari neeli lights leke jao. Sirf peeli, sirf peeli lights hone ka... Samajh aa gya?? Sirf peeli"

I was laughing inside badly, watching all this. Really it was very well said that "whenever you get a couple of bamboos, just pass it on!"

I was looking towards them only, when all of a sudden I felt myself being lifted, quite above the ground, very quickly. 

"Are chhodo bhai, kaun hai?"
At the very next moment when I turned around, I found its no one else but manu bhaiya lifting me up, holding my waist.
"Abe kab land kiya? Gabru jawan ho gya tu to" He asked after releasing me down.

He was really very very happy to see me.
"Land to waise main, apke chhodte just abhi hi kiya hoon"

Hahaha we started laughing.
Waise gabru jawan to aap lag rahe ho bhaiya! Aur kaisi hain humari hone wali gabru bhabhi?"

On this, again we started laughing, the same bad way. Everyone around there, started looking at us.

Anyway we entered the house where I met a bunch or I should say dozens of relatives, every one keen to hug me, pamper me, which was much obvious as they saw me after such a long time.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 03, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

An Affair With A Wrong Number 📞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें