Stress reliever {tw smut}

I began taking off bellatrix's clothing undoing the ties at the back of her corset and then her dress. Bellatrix was now left in her underwear and bra and she looks as beautiful as ever. I ran my hands over her smooth pale body and bellatrix smirked. She loves seeing me paying attention to her body like this cause she knows I own it and she owns mine. Bellatrix unclipped her bra throwing it on the floor making it land wherever revealing her perfect round breasts and her pink nipples. I pushed her down so her back hit the mattress and I began sucking on her nipples making her moan softly. Bellatrix grabbed the top of my head to make me stay where I was. I began biting and sucking on her nipples making them a redish purplish colour.

"Ugh fuck b-baby I need you" bellatrix moaned

I stopped paying attention to her nipples and I began kissing down her stomach stopping at her underwear and I began tugging on them and she just nodded.

"Words please mommy" I said smirking using the phrase she always uses

"I make the orders around here not you, pet" bellatrix said grabbing my jaw harshly looking deeply into my eyes

"That's right u do dont you mommy?"

"Fuck I love it when u talk to me like that..take my underwear off darling"

I did as she asked and as soon as they were off bellatrix spread her legs revealing her wet core making my breath hitch. I leaned down and looked up and bellatrix and she had a smirk on her face. I knew what she wanted and I wanted it to I needed to taste her. I placed a soft kiss on her clit and she whimpered I stuck out my tounge and dragged it down her folds making bellatrix moan. I began circling her clit with my tounge and she instantly began moaning I know how much she needs this so I'm going to give it to her.
I looked up at bellatrix who looked amazing right now her mouth was in the shape of a o and her eyes were shut. Her hand reached into my hair and her hand began running through it and she opened her eyes and looked at me whilst moaning.

"Ugh don't s-stop" she moaned

"I won't stop for you mommy" I said against her sending vibrations through her body

I began sucking on her clit making her moan even louder. Bellatrix began moving her hips upwards so she was fucking my face and I moaned into her and she moaned louder. I looked up at bellatrix and watched her as her back arched I smirked and carried on eating her out. I felt as her legs began to shake and a few moments later bellatrix moaned my name and came. I removed my mouth from her clit and smiled and leaned up and placed a soft kiss against her lips and she smiled against my lips. I layed down next to her and right away bellatrix wrapped her arms around me and she kissed the top of my head.

"Did that help you" I asked

"Yes I very much did indeed sweetheart" bellatrix chuckled as she tightened her grip around me

We stayed silent for a few minutes just hugging each other. I looked up at Bella who was already looking down at me and I looked away and began blushing but she quickly grabbed my jaw to make me look back up at her.

"W-what" I stuttered nervously

"Your so beautiful y/n. I can never take my eyes off you" bellatrix smiled

My heart melted at her words and I began blushing even harder making bellatrix chuckle. She carried on cupping my face and she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. We both melted into the kiss it was soft and passionate nothing sexual it just felt like there was only me and her on this earth. Bellatrix grabbed my waist with her free hand to pull me closer and I straddled her lap and she began placing soft kissing on my jaw making me whimper but we heard a knock on the door making us both jump. I got off her lap and layed down next to her.

"Give me a second!" Bellatrix shouted as she got out of bed getting her clothes back on

Once bellatrix got changed she opened the door and I saw narcissa standing there and I began hearing them whispering things. I began to get a little anxious since they already had a argument earlier and I'm worried in case it's going to happen again. Bellatrix looked at me and smiled slightly and stepped outside of the room and closed the door. A few minutes later I heard them arguing once again I know it's none of my business but I have to step in I'm not going to let this happen. I got up out of bed and opened the door and they both looked at me narcissa looked angry and bellatrix looked a little hurt.

"What is going on you both have been arguing mostly all day?" I asked

"Y/n it's nothing go back in our room please" bellatrix said trying to stay calm

"No Bella I won't what is going on?" I said raising my voice a little

"Y/n just go back inside I'm not going to tell you again!" She shouted making me flinch

I stormed back into the room and slammed the door and got back into bed and I felt my eyes tearing up she hasn't raised her voice to me before. I layed down and pulled the blanket over me and closed my eyes and began drifting off to sleep.

I woke up from someone moving a lot next to me I opened my eyes and saw bellatrix fast asleep I leaned over and moved some of her black curls out of her face. I heard a little noice at the window and saw a owl I got out of bed and walked over to the window and opened it the owl gave me a letter. I grabbed it gently and the owl flew away into the distance.

To y/n I hope you know I'm never planning on seeing you again. If u ever show up to my house again something bad will happen.
~
Lauren

Like I give a shit I thought I'm glad I have her out of my life I have bellatrix now.