[>>Dating Start!<<]

Sans: Alright, Im gonna head outside, i'll be back later.
Frisk: Ok, you still want me to call you?
Sans: Yeah, by the way if anybody asks i'll be at the shop.
Frisk: Huh? But you can't buy anything.
Sans: Oh yeah. I'll go find stuff to get gold or something.
Frisk: Are you ok Sans? You don't seem yourself anymore.
Sans: What do ya mean I don't seem myself anymore?
Frisk: Like the laziness, the "I don't wanna do this i'm too lazy to" attitude.
Sans: Well, let's just say stuff happens. And i need to buy stuff because i'm going to do something.
Frisk: Ooh, what are ya gonna do eh?
Sans: I'll tell you, but only if you, now i normally hate these but this is for a special reason, i'll tell you only if you promise not to tell anybody. Absolutely anybody. Aight?
Frisk: Ok i promise not to tell anybody, now whats the big deal?
Sans: Alright, I am planning to... Ask her out. Now keep your promise or your gonna have a bad time.
Frisk: Ooooh i see. Dont worry bud, i promise not to tell anybody, consider that promise as a gift from me. But, in return im gonna need that p-
Sans: Yeah i know i know, that picture. And don't call me "bud", it sounds weird.
Frisk: Alright.

I went in the store, in search of some suit that I think I'd look fine in. I wasn't sure how I'd plan things out but I'll worry about that later. Theres a lot of rather nice suits and dresses but none of them really peek my interest. But i found this really good one. It seemed perfect for the date but I wasn't gonna buy it yet. I still don't know if Chara would agree and I didn't even have the money to buy it yet. Not sure where I'd get a job but I could try the inn or Grillby's and others, or the last option I hope I wont need to go to.

Third Person POV: Sans attempted to work at 3 jobs, Grillby's, the Inn and at MTT's Hotel. Unfortunately he didn't make it on any of them.
Grillby refused to accept him, he said he couldn't work there, not until he's payed his tab.
The purple bunny refused as well, she said that she's fine on her own, and doesn't need any assistance.
Burgerpants refused as well, he said he wanted Sans to know what it feels like to suffer. But in reality he's the one suffering.

Sans' POV:

Sigh. I guess I really have to go there. I walked into the depths of Waterfalls, and arrived at the place I least wanted to work at. I knew it was gonna be hell trying to get this suit.

Temmie: hOI! wElcoM tWo da tEm sHop!
Sans: Hey uhh, I was wondering, could i work here?
Temmie: Of cOUrs! tEm reALLy nEeDs a breAK fRoM aLl tHe worK, aND sINce tEmmIe feeL gEnerUs tWOdaY, yoW ceLeRY iS wUn hUndrED foR uhhHhHH.. fOR eAcH fIvE dAyS!
Sans: Alright, all i understood was a hundred and five days so i understand what's goin' on.

Alright, Not too bad. This suit costs 299G, so I'd have to work for uhh... Nevermind, not doing the math. I think I gotta work here for uhh 20 days. Yeah, 20 days. Welp, here goes nothing.

SANS' WORK LOG
DAY 1
Nothing happened, pretty boring.
DAY 2
Once again, nothing happened.
Day 3
Some yellow armless kid buying a couple candies.
DAY 4
Nothing happens.
DAY 5
First pay. I'm getting there.
DAY 6
Barely anything happens so i might just skip a couple days.
Day 9
Undyne came inside the shop in search of some yellow armless kid, never seen him though.
DAY 12
Temmie asked if my sanity is still intact, at this point i'm not sure.
DAY 14
Papyrus is now looking for me, i think i should go back after this.
DAY 18
Just a bit more and i'm done here.
Day 20
Alright finally, temmie said they were glad to have a break and uh stuff happened.

Finally, the nightmare is done. Welp, time to get that suit. I was on my way to the shop and I saw Papyrus standing by the huge tree with signs everywhere saying "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS SKELETON?" or "MISSING BROTHER" and "SKELETON MISSING".
I called him and he was, no doubt, overjoyed to see me. Totally.

Papyrus: SANS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!
Chara: Where've you been? I'm bored already, let's go play that card game Frisk has.
Frisk: Yeah, what happened to "I'll be back later" huh?
Sans: Uhhh.. LOOK BEHIND YOU! A HUMAN!
Chara: Where? Wait i'm not falling for th-
The three of them turned around and i shortcut to the store, the store that was right behind me. The best way to exit non-wanted conversations is to just exit them I guess. Anyway, back to getting that suit.
I finally got it and i'm left with 100 more gold. Now all there is to do is the big question. I shortcut to the house, and all of them are there sitting on the ground with rainbow cards and numbers on them

Sans: Hey, uhh what's up with the cards?
Frisk: Well, you weren't here so we got bored and decided to play this game I got.
Asriel: CHARA THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU ALWAYS WIN!
Chara:  Aww is Rei having a pout? How cute.
Asriel: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!
Chara: Ok, sorry Rei. I mean Rei. I mean Rei. I mean Rei. I mean Rei. I mean Rei. I mean Asriel.
Asriel: THAT'S IT! I'M NEVER PLAYING THIS WITH YOU AGAIN!
Papyrus: Nyeh! It seems that The Great Papyrus has been beaten at this rectangular paper game! However, I mustn't give up! I, one day, will defeat you! Nyeheheheheh!
Chara: Alright, we'll see about that.
Sans: Hey Chara could i uh talk to you about something in private?
Chara: Ok, what is it?
Sans: Follow me.

We went outside, away from the others since I didn't want anybody to know just yet.

Chara: Ok so uh, what did you want to talk about again?
Sans: Well i wanted to ask you if you..... by uh any chance wanted to go....
Chara: Come on just form a whole sentence it can't be that hard.
Sans: I wanted to ask if you wanted to uhh.... wanted to ask if you...
Chara: Just spit out.
Sans: Ok, I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with my by any chance?

... I'm a freaking idiot why did i say it like that? What is wrong with you Sans? Do you have brain damage?
Chara: Yes! Oh, i mean i'd be glad to.
Sans: Oh you actually- I mean so uh, where do you wanna go?
Chara: Oh, uh how about Mettaton's?
Sans: Oh sure but, how do you know about Mettaton's?
Chara: Well, your Alphys told me about your universe alot. And it turns out, not much is different.
Sans: Alright, well I'm gonna go and get dressed, you?
Chara: I am but, where exactly do i do that?
Sans: Oh you can go in my room, i'll wait.
Chara: Ok then.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE NO WEIRD WALKING IN ON SOMEONE DRESSING UP

Chara: Alright, i'm done.
Sans: Wow you uh look.. Fine..
Chara: Uh, Sans? You're.. dozing off.
Sans: What? Huh? Oh sorry, let's just get to MTT's
Chara: Alright then.