Koilee 🍄 Stardew Valley

i. basic information

full name: Koilee Solace

⭐️name meaning: Koi: Japanese fish, lee: clearing/meadow, Solace: comfort/consolation

Nicknames: Koi, or Lee

⭐️species: Human

⭐️ethnicity: Half Japanese, Half America

⭐️languages spoken: English, and Japanese

⭐️birthday: Fall 7

⭐️zodiac: Virgo

age: 29

gender: Demigirl

⭐️pronouns: She/They (often uses She/Her more)

sexuality: Pansexual

⭐️relationship status: Single

romantic interest: Harvey

back-up romantic interest: Elliot

ii. fandom details

-STARDEW VALLEY-

⭐️favorite gift(s): Coffee, Triple shot espresso, Lionfish, Complete Breakfast, Ocean Stone,

⭐️worst gift(s): Shrimp, Shrimp cocktail, cranberries, tomato, rabbit's foot,

farmer/townsfolk: Farmer

>farmer

favorite skill(s): Fishing, and Mining

least favorite skill(s): Foraging

⭐️farm name: Estuary Farm

⭐️farm type: River

iii. physical appearance

description: Has a mop of black fluffy and slightly curly hair that's cut at the shoulders, slightly tan skin, emerald green eyes. *Later will have a picture ref

height: 5'7

⭐️scars: small scar on her foot from stupidly stepping on a thumbtack that was stuck on a wooden floorboard, she and the doctors were both surprised it turned into a scar.

iv. personality traits

traits: Outgoing, excitable, observant, intelligent, chaotic at times, over analytical, expressive, confident yet very emotional if a comment hits her too badly (though mostly happens if its just a bad day for her)

likes: Detective shows, Coffee, Fall, Fish, swimming, storms, drawing, writing

dislikes: Summer, being ignored, Haley, ...

⭐️hobbies: Detective boards, Journaling

⭐️habits: Tends to move her hands a lot when speaking, rocks back and forth when sitting on the ground, can talk your ear off and if you get her talking.

v. relationships

father(s): Hina Solace (she refers to him as dad) & Grayson Solace (she refers to him as papa)

mother(s): n/a

sibling(s): Rick (older brother)

⭐️pet(s): Turnip (Corgi dog breed, often likes to wander around and sit next to Koilee whenever she's fishing. Koilee has a backpack that Turnip likes to get into when they are traveling to say the mountain lake or ocean.)

⭐️friend(s): Willy, Gus, Emily, Linus, Leah, Sam, and Maru

vi. background information

backstory: Koilee was adoptable almost as soon as she was born. Her biological parents had her unexpectedly, but her fathers had the perfect timing to scoop her right up. Her biological parents wanted nothing to do with her, and she was completely okay with it growing up. Even when she was a teen and understood more of the situation. Her fathers are amazing, and supportive in any way they can be, while also being stern and laying down ground rules. Her older brother, who's only 5-ish years older than her, was surprisingly welcoming to the new addition to the family. Koilee and him have a better relationship than most siblings. Koilee grew up in a rural city, and in a public school which went as you'd expect. In high school she took interest in psychology as well as a part of the criminal justice system, though mostly the detective side of things. Though before even going into high school her grandfather on her dad's side had fallen ill. She was close to both sides of her father's family so it wasn't unexpected that as a family they stayed over the house while hopefully her grandfather recovered. He never recovered, and as a parting gift gave Koilee a letter. She later found out what the letter was, as after high school and trying to figure out her plan for the future she ended up with a dead end job that barely made her life survivable nor did it make her happy. The letter came in handy when she finally opened it and found the deed to a farm in Stardew Valley. Her father's and her brother all helped her pack to move onto the farm and thus far proved to be an amazing choice.

vii. clothing

casual:

*Her official outfit as well as seasonal wear will be placed here at a later time

⭐️formal:

⭐️swimwear:

⭐️swimwear:

⭐️pajamas:

viii. others

⭐️fun fact(s):
- She's allergic to Shrimp, so if one appears in a crab pot and she needs it, she either asks Willy to get it for her and bag it, or someone else that's willing to touch it.
- She has a detective board about the mysterious skull cavern and how it always seems to change and about the monsters within (and why are there dinosaurs?). She often thinks she makes a breakthrough but really it's just a weird cave to get good materials.
- She has a medium tattoo on her left shoulder of a koi fish
- Koilee carries a journal with her where she writes down random things, as well as information about fish she catches, basically small journal entries just about a fish (which includes a drawn picture by her)

⭐️theme song: Gun Hands Clues Skin by Sig Figs Collective

⭐️aesthetic: Dark Academia

⭐️extra:
- Often gets stuck in her own head when thinking very deeply about something (has fallen into the ocean and river a few times because of this)
- Sometimes she ignores her own personal needs if she finds something of interest and her brain hyper focuses on it alongside her hyper focus, if she can't figure out what she was trying to find she loses her mind and tries to figure it out.