First date

Smurf village gets very boring so I, Papa Smurf decided to find a swain. It would be very easy to get locked up if I looked for a suitor in the village, for I am of the oldest generation of smurfs and father to most. I cannot afford another lawsuit or restraining order from the village. I went on a dating app on my smurfphone34 and instantly matched up with a man of the name Albert Einstein. He was quite the fine young gent. we talked for hours that night and he told me he wanted to meet up. 

We decided that we wanted to meet in Deauville. when we met we went to a cafe and met a nice waiter. he started asking us what we would like, but he wasnt speaking English or Smurflish. good thing my new hotshot companion is very smart that he stepped in and said "Nous ne parlons pas francais." I am not quite sure what he said, but he was very hot while saying it. we got two coffees. One of the little French girls ended up spiking them. Albert was feeling a little freaky. He said we should go back to his place. he took us to Germany and we sat on his couch. we discussed how it takes a strong mind to do the dumbest tasks. I had no idea what he was talking about because I was very focused on what he was doing. As he was talking I looked down and both of us had our pants off. Albert noticed to. suddenly I felt a brick hit my leg. 

but it wasnt a brick...