New Rule

We all turned our heads towards the two podiums. 
"As our message reads, it is not over. Perhaps I haven't introduced us properly. You probably recognize my name but only one living person here has seen me." He quickly glanced at me. Then he continued speaking,
"This here is my grand pal Albert Einstein. Do you see how malnourished he looks? I have drained all the blood from him and rained it down upon this town. I did the same with many other victims. I did that as a threat to show you what will happen if you disobey my orders. I have tooken over your town for revenge. You will now follow my rules and work under my observation. I choose what you do and how you do it every day. If you don't, I will have no choice but to drain all the blood from your body just like Albert here." 
All of a sudden Albert dropped dead and started floating in the sky. His dead body and the schoolgirls started acting as magnets towards each other until they were connected at the side. Then they started spinning very fast producing a powdery like substance.  It started forming a massive tornado. People tried to run but Mr. Stone shot the runners which caused their bodies to join in making the tornado bigger. The ground began to shake, and holes began to open. In the holes you can see little rooms that were created under the village by Ruben Stone. All the Smurfs were screaming. The war sky cat was calm. He quickly whispered, "get on my back". We all got on and it was a struggle for him, but he got us up in the sky. Ruben stone started shooting him from below, but he dodged it all. When we got back to his lair, he gave us an announcement. "I will get the cloud cat to form a spot of land for you all. You can build a town there with my help. We can train hard to finally take down Ruben. For tonight you will all have to sleep in my cave. Good thing is that Mr. Stone cannot get up here." 
I tracked down Loryette and we talked stuff over. That night when going to sleep I had a lot of questions. Why was he not dead? How did he get Albert? Why does he hate our town? How will we thrive in the sky? I slept very peacefully though, and I think it was the closeness of the community and the movement of the clouds.