Rainy Day

Time: 9:34 pm

It was raining. Out of all the days to rain, it had to be today. Mika Jiro was caught in the rain and got socked. She also had nothing to help protect her from the rain.

She was wearing a white button-up shirt, a pencil skirt, tights, and black office heels.

Now you may be wondering why is she out in the rain at all. Well, about an hour ago she walked in on her husband sleeping with his assistant in his office.

She screamed, shouted, and threw things but nothing made her feel any better. Mike never thought of herself being a model but she thought she was enough for him.

She was a slender woman, she wore glasses, Her hair is straight, short, and dark purple in color, with bangs that fall to the right side of her face. She had headphone jacks on her earlobes that she thought made her look cute.

She might not be everyone's choice but she thought she was pretty enough for him. She decided to leave the office before she killed him, but she was not aware of today's forecast.

Mika didn't have any place in mind when she was walking. She saw a bus stop and decide to sit on the bench. She wasn't going to get on the bus, just to seat on the bench and think about her next move.

She did wish it would stop raining. It felt like those cliche romantic comedy movies where the main characters get their heart broken before making up.

But she sure wasn't going to make up with him.

Out of nowhere the rain suddenly stopped. Or at least she thought. Looking up she saw a young man holding his umbrella above her.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Mika didn't answer right away. She looked at his clothes. He had on a windbreaker with the hoodie on, black slacks, and the reddest shoes she has ever seen.

"You're going to get wet." Mika told him dryly. This surprised him but then he smiled. "I was dry long enough. Now it's your turn." He told her.

Mika smiled at his answer. "Why don't you sit next to me and we can both be under the umbrella?" She asked. His face turned red. "Oh, I uh..." He murmured.

"I don't bite." She told him. His face looked like it was steaming at this point. He then sat down reluctantly. The umbrella was now above both of them. They sat in silence as they watched the cars drive in the rain.

"My name is Mika by the way." She told him sarcastically. "I-oh, I'm s-sorry! I'm Izuku M-Midoriya!" He said with somewhat tense. "It's okay, you don't have to be nervous around me." Mika told him.

"Sorry." Izuku said. "It's okay." Mika told him. Izuku kept stealing glances at her. He's seen mutation quirks before but none like hers. She had jack on her earlobes.

"Should I ask about her quirk?" Izuku thought to himself. Or at lest he thought he did. "You want to know about my quirk?" She asked.

"Y-your hear me?!" Izuku asked a little embarrassed. "It's okay, I'll tell you. My quirk is called earphone jack. When I plug them into things I can channel my heartbeat through them to send violent vibration attacks." She told him.

Izuku's eyes widen at the last part. "I can move them around and stretch them a few meters. It also gives me great hearing. And even without plugging in you can feel my vibration." She added as one of her jacks went to Izuku's throat and sent a small vibration.

"ThAt Is So CoOl." Izuku said as his voice sounded robotic. "Thanks! My daughter has the same quirk as me." Mika told him.

"Wow, with a quirk like that stealth missions are so easy and you would be able to hear people coming and be on the lookout for people hiding-" Izuku began rambling.