Part 4 Stormy day

Izuku chased after Kyoka. "Kyoka, please just hear me out." He pleaded with her. "You fucked my mom. I'm not f#cking hearing sh#t right now!!" She shouted as they passed by Ibara and Kendo from class 1-B who overheard and weren't sure how to feel about it.

"I-it wasn't like that. I swear I didn't know she was your mom." Izuku said, halting as Kyoka turned around with a look that could kill. "I look exactly like her. You knew. You only liked me 'cause I reminded you of her." Kyoka said genuinely hurt.

"Kyoka, I didn't get with you for that. I really lov-" "Don't!!" Kyoka stopped him. "F#ck you." With those words, she turned back around and continued her walk. Izuku didn't chase after her. He knew he hurt her. All he could do was watch her go.

Izuku felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking back he sees Aizawa. "Problem child, why are you naked?" Izuku was still just in his boxers. "I...uh.." Izuku didn't know what excuse could save him.

-

Back with Mika, she cleaned the broken glass from earlier. Once she was done, she poured herself a glass of wine. She hears someone knocking on her door. Well, it sounded more like someone was banging on her door.

Cautiously, she looks through the peephole. She sees her daughter with a scowl on her face. Mika put two and two together quickly. "Oh boy." She mutters as she opens the door. "Hey, sweetie." Mika greets her daughter.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Kyoka asked as she walked in. Mika already knew what she meant. "I didn't think I needed to. It was before you two even knew each other."

So you weren't ever going to say anything?" Kyoka asked. "Why would I? You two look so cute together I didn't think you would like to hear something like that." Mika answered. "Well, he told me the truth." Kyoka told her.

"What are you going to do now that you know?" Mika asked. Kyoka slumps down on the couch. "I don't know. I really liked him. But all I can think about now is he probably wants you instead." Kyoka said with tears threatening to fall. 

"It hurts. I thought he liked me. For once, a guy actually liked me for me. Now...now I know he just liked that I looked like you." Kyoka said with tears threatening to fall.

Mika sits next to Kyoka and rubs her back. "Kyoka, I have to tell you something. Earlier when the both of you were over. I made a move on him when you were in the bathroom." Mika confessed. "Mom, what the f#ck?" Kyoka could not catch a break. Mika put her hand indicating to calm down.

"Listen first. He turned me down. He thought you were perfect the way you were. He also told you about him and me and when he could have kept it a secret. That boy cares about you. a lot." Mika tells her. Kyoka thinks more about everything. "I don't know...I can't think straight right now." Kyoka was feeling mentally drained.

"What do I do? I really like him, but I keep thinking he would want to be with you instead. Kyoka told her. "I might have a solution. Hear me out." Mika said.

-

Meanwhile, Izuku was in his dorm room working on a stack of homework, Aizawa gave him for indecent exposure. Izuku could feel his hand cramp. But that didn't matter. His mind was on something else. He was thinking of his girlfriend. Or at least he hopes she still is. 

"Man, I really messed up." He said to no one. Izuku went back to working on the pile of homework. He hears his phone vibrate. Looking at it, he sees he got a text from Kyoka. Izuku jumped onto his desk to get his phone as quickly as humanly possible.

He fumbled the phone in his hands making him and all the homework fall to the ground. He didn't care. Izuku opens his phone and reads the text.

Kyoka: Meet me at my mom's place.

Izuku felt his heart drop. He should have figured this would happen sooner or later. Izuku reluctantly gets up and gets dressed and makes his way to Mika's place. He dreads what may happen next.

He knocks on the door only to see it's already slightly open. Izuku steps in. "Hello? Kyoka? Um, is someone here?" Izuku asked looking around for her. "In here!" He hears Kyoka call from down the hall. 

"Izuku makes his way down the hall confused about what is happening. He stops at Mika's room and he almost faints at the sight he sees. Kyoka and Mika are on the bed in their underwear. Kyoka had a purple bra and blue panties. Mika had a black bra and a matching thong. 

Izuku instantly had a bulge forming in his pants. "Wh-wh-wh-what is g-gonig on?" He asked barely being able to speak. "Well, we talked it over and thought, what if we shared?" Mika said gleefully.

Izuku looked at Kyoka. her face was slightly flustered. "Just hurry up before I change my mind." She told him. 

Life seemed to once again place Izuku in quite the situation. What will he do next?