1

The rain is heavy and the thunders lighting and roaring everywhere. The night was silent yesterday but now it fills of the raindrops's sound.

The door creaks open to see the young teen guy entering the house with a wet jacket and an umbrella.

As he sees his father on the sala, beers on the table and messy places he quickly approaches him after closing the door.

He sits next to his father to snatch the drink. " Dad give me that..", he says.

" No no son.. just go and rest ermm don't worry about me ", his dad mutters.

" Did you and mom fight again? ", he asks to make his dad laugh but clearly he knows that he's not happy after all.

" No...we didn't.. it..it's just about the killer... i never cried like this before..i never get tired like this to look for the killer.. it just so stressing because I am the greatest detective b-but I can't figure out who's the stupid killer!! It's been 5 years... I started to solve this case when you were 15 but... you're 20 now and I-i ca—", his dad rants in frustration.

" No dad..Don't worry..that's why I'm helping too.. i want to someone like you.."

" You want to be a loser like me? Son, focus on studying and just don't interfere about what's happening because I'm worried about you..What if the killer found out that I am the detective who holds the case and look for my family? I don't want you and you're mom to get hurt.."

" Dad.. that's why I'm helping so we could solve the problem fastest and easiest.. Because two is better than one.."

Beomgyu's Pov

I can't see my dad like this. Even he don't want to, I will. I just I am concerned about him and also to the people surrounds us.

" Dad.. just take a rest.. give me that and you're drunk.. you can't solve the case like that", I try to snatch but my dad stop him.

" Let me drink this one shot.. ", he drinks it and some liquid spills from his mouth then he coughs. I rub his back to calm him.

" Okay that's enough.. give me that glass and take a rest.. ", this time he obeys me and sleep on the couch just like that.

I sigh and clean the sala before mom will see it. I grab some pillow and also a pillow for my dad.

As I go to my bedroom and change my clothes. I lay my body on the soft matress before checking my phone.

 I lay my body on the soft matress before checking my phone

" Why she's not answering? ", I whisper.

I just turn off my phone then close my eyes to sleep because school is still on tomorrow.

ಠ_ಠ