What can you do for your Oppa?

It was dark night when I arrived at the hospital. I rushed into the building and headed straight up to Yoongi's room. I didn't see a single soul there.

How strange. But it's too late already. Guys must be back at the hotel already.

Nevermind. I went up to the room and without even knocking, entered the room.

Yoongi seemed to be waking up from the noise I made entering into the room. His face was dizzy and confused. The least thing I wanted was to scare him. Damn, I forgot he must not be alarmed. But I was too into my emotions now.

- Yoongi!

- Jimin! – He put his head up, trying to lean on the bed.

- Yoongi! – I said again, now lost for all words.

He managed to stay up, leaned his head on the bed and stared at me.

- Yoongi... I'm... I'm – I started, walking up to him, but completely lost my mind and ability to talk or to even think when I saw his face.

I came up to his bed, now staring at him from above, not knowing what to tell him.

- Yoongi, I came to... I just came to...

His eyes made me lose my words, lose my mind, feeling uncontrolled again.

- Come to me. – He suddenly said.

- Yoon...gi...

He stretched his hands towards me. I looked at them like I've never seen them before. My eyes widened, my mouth split in two, just looking at his hands.

My breath was cut off when I suddenly rushed into him, hugging him tightly.

- Aaah, - he uttered, - Gently, gently, mochi.

I just figured out how silly I behaved.

- I'm sorry! Sorry, Yoongi!

He held me closer to him, putting his hand on my head, caressing my hair with his fingers.

- It's okay, - he whispered, - it's okay. I'm here. You're with me.

He kissed my head and I felt so much warmth coming from above that I nearly lost balance.

- Oop, - he grinned, - Careful! Come, come besides me. Come on the bed.

I laid besides him on the bed, not letting him loose.

I had no idea what was going on. No single thought seemed right, logical or adequate. I just did what he told me. And I felt good.

He was holding me close, his warm hand still on my head. I could feel his breath on my hair, over my face. I felt sudden happiness.

- Yoongii... - I whispered out, - I can't believe this is happening. And I don't know if I should feel right or wrong about it. But the only thing I know is that I feel happy.

- Shhh... don't talk, Jimin. You are with me. I am with you. You are fine. And I am fine too. That's all. Don't think too much.

I smiled.

- What happened in the morning... I couldn't calm since then. I came here to ask your apology, but now, as I am here, I feel nothing but the need to be with you. Right now. And nothing else. Nothing matters.

He held me tightly, burying his face in my hair.

I was feeling his body being close to me. I could feel him. I was only afraid of hurting him.

- Yoongi...

- Hm?

- Does it hurt?

He looked down on me and smirked.