He is so cute

Vidhi finally finishes looking around the campus. Her thoughts were only focused on Professor Devrat Raichand. She was so focused on her thoughts when she didn't even noticed that she was in her hostel room and there she tried to get along with Seema and Sangeeta. Truly, they seemed to be nice to her. She is very glad that she has made new friends.

Meanwhile, while Seema and Sangeeta were talking to Vidhi, they noticed Vidhi looking a bit different today. They noticed her being so smiley and jolly, when earlier she seemed a bit nervous. Anyways, they were glad that she is now happy.

Sangeeta: Arreh Vidhi? Kaise Raha tumarah campus ki adventure?

Vidhi: Bahut acha! You know what meine ek professor ko bhi library Mein mili....he seemed so nice....and bahut hi cute...

Sangeeta: Heh....asah konsa professor ko dekha liya tumnhe?

Vidhi: Woh...Kya Naam tha uska?....umm....haaah... Professor Devrat Raichand!

Seema was drinking her water, but as soon as she said that, she chocked.....and the water spilled out of her mouth....both Vidhi and Sangeeta ran over to her to make sure she was ok....

Vidhi: Seema, tuh thik toh hae naah!?

Seema: Haan..... lekin tumnhe abhi kis professor ka Naam liye heh!?

Vidhi: Arreh..meine abhi bola naah... Devrat Raichand.....

Seema: Kya!!! OMG.... OMG!!!!! Vidhi..... Tumhe patha bhi hai....he is one of the most finest and the most eligible bachelor professor at Delhi University! Gosh mein mil pathi year! Mere idol hai woh....

Vidhi: Kya? Most finest toh samej meh aaya lekin eligible bachelor? Unki abhi taak shaadhi naah ho...yeh Mein maan hi NAHI Sakthi......

Sangeeta: NAHI Vidhi yeh bilkul sahi bol Rahi hein....unhone abhi taak shaadhi NAHI khi.....

Vidhi: Par kyun nahi? Woh itne handsome or cute hain...

Sangeeta: Patha NAHI ....

Vidhi: Acha....chalo abb yeh Saab chodo...mujhe apna schedule bhi check Karna Hain..abhi toh agaya hoyega.....

Sangeeta/ Seema: ok .....

Vidhi opens up her laptop to see her schedule. She somehow really wants Dev to be her professor....but she doesn't know why.....

Her schedule:

Bus 30: Professor Amba Mehta

Bus 41: Professor Satvayati Raichand

Bus 45: Professor Devrat Raichand..

Elective (Cooking): Professor Abhimanyu Raichand

Vidhi looks at her schedule in shock. She is glad to know that she got Professor Devrat Raichand, but it also looks like his family also works for this university. This is going to be an  interesting year, she thought. 

Anyways, now that she has checked her schedule. She decides to meet Professor Devrat Raichand, the man, who seem to be the only one in her mind.

.....
The scene shifts into Dev's Cabin

Dev: Yaar woh ladki bahut cute thi.patha nahi asa kyun lagah ki woh Meri apni hoon...

Satvayati enters Dev's cabin.....

Satvayati: Kon cute hai? Toh akhir mere bete ko koi ladkhi pasand aayegi.....

Dev: Maa....

Satvayati: Kya Maa, huh? Dekh abb time aayega ki tum shaadhi karlo.........

Dev: Maa please....mujhe NAHI Karni hai shaadhi..

Satvayati: Dev... just because Priya NAHI tumhe dokha diya tha... doesn't mean ki Tumhe koi Aur ladkhi mileage woh bhi tumnhe dokha degi...I know ki tum bahut hurt ho iss baat par...lekin Mein jaanti hoon ki koi tumarahi life Mein bhi asee ladkhi aayegi joh Tumhe bahut Pyaar karegi Aur bahut kush rakheghi...

Dev was about to say something...just then he hears a knock....It was Vidhi........