Separation of the Trio

The beautiful land of the Braj where the cowherders lived peacefully with their families had grown even more beautiful with the arrival of Gokul's Prince - Nandlala Krishn. He looked dark like the sky a radiant smile that reminded the entire town of the moon and the stars. He was of great contrast to his elder brother Vasusen - son of Radha and Adhirath who shone  like the Sun. His kundals glistened.Krishn,Karn and Balram had filled the entire village with their laughter. It was clear that the three were extremely lucky. Krishn had killed the demoness Poothana who had tried to kill him with her Poisoned milk. Karn had killed Trinavarta during the cyclone caused by him and Balrama had killed Dhenuka.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (time skip) - - - - - - - - - - - -

A new morning dawned on Gokul. Gopis went out to herd their cows and gopikas to fetch water from the nearby Yamuna river. Our Trio was sitting in the courtyard of Nand's house. Karn and Krishna were having a silent conversation while Balram was looking at these two exasperatedly.

Balram: Arre ab aap dono aise hi aankh aur man se bat karte rahenge tho main yaha se jaa raha hun. Aur aap dono khud pas jaana Radha Ma,Yashoda maiya aur Rohini maiya se. Kyunki yaha tho mere awashyakta hi nahi hai. (Arre now if you two are going to keep talking with your eyes and minds then I am leaving from here. And you two get caught with Mother Radha, Mother Yashoda and Mother Rohini on your own. Because I am not needed here.)

Vasusen: Shant ho ja Bal tu itna krodhit kyun hai. Aur tum hame such mein theeno maiya ki hath mein chod dega kya. Kaisa bhai hai tu. Jahan mein aur kanha tumhe museebat se Bahar nikalthe hain aur tu hai ki hamaari saath chhod raha hai. (Calm down Bal, why are you getting so angry? And you would really just leave us to the hands of both the mothers? What kind of brother are you. Where me and kanha get you out of trouble and here you are leaving us when we need you.)

Balram: Bhaiya mein tho museebat aur kashat mein tabhi girta hoon na jab aap dono mujhe usme dal dete ho. Aur rahi baat saath chodne ki, hum tho anant kaal se saath hain, tho wo sapne mein bhi nahi hone wala hai. (Elder Brother, I only fall in trouble and difficulty when you both trap me in it. And as for the matter of me leaving, we are together from eternity, so it won't even happen in our dreams)

Kanha: Aapki kathan tho bilkul sahi hai dau. Ab ya aanewala bhavishya mein ham tho hamesha saath rahenge. Haan shayad yeh ho saktha ki hum thodi der keliye alag alag raastha mein jayenge par wo bhi jald samaapth ho jaayega. (Your saying is completely right dau. Now or in the upcoming future, we will always be together. Yes we will go on different paths for a short period of time but that will also end very quickly.)

Vasusen: Hmm ab agar bhavishya mein alag ho bhi jaayein tho maakhan churana ka lakshya hame wapas milwa dega. Aur maine abhi abhi maiya yashoda ko makhan ko Chhat mein latkana dekha tha. Tho mein kya kehtha hum toli ko bhula lein aur Vrindavan ko yeh suchit kar dein ki makhan chor ne apni kaarya shuru kar diya hai.(Hmm now if we do separate in the future then our goal of stealing butter itself will reunite us. And I just now saw Mother yashoda hanging butter from the roof. So I say we get the group together and let Vrindavan know that the Makhan chor has started his work.)

Kanha's face lit up with a billion watt smile and raced off with Karn with Balram behind them. They raced out to the pastures where Karn blew out a loud whistle. In a few minutes footsteps were heard. They turned to see Radha, sudhama,subhal,Vrinda, Madhumangal and Surbhi the calf all running towards them. Kanha's face lit up at the sight of Radha and Karn smirked at that. Once, all of the kids reached the Trio, Krishna set his plan in motion.

Radha and Vrinda went up to Maiya Yashoda and Radha ma who were churning milk and occupied them by  talking about jewelleries and clothes. Meanwhile Karn, Krishn and Balram along with Subal, Madhumangal and Sudama went inside the room where the makhan was kept and formed a human pyramid with Sudama and madhumangal at the bottom..Balram and Karn climbed on top of their shoulders and then proceeded to hoist Kanha onto their shoulders to access the matki who passed it to Subhal who grabbed the pots from Kanha and kept them on the ground. Once all the pots were on the floor they quickly grabbed the pots and ran out to the pastures where this time Balram blew the whistle to signal Radha and Vrinda that the deed had been done.
Meanwhile, here next to Radha and Vrinda as soon as they heard the whistle they grinned and said bye to both the mother's and rushed off. When they reached the pastures they saw Krishna was playing his bansuri while Karn was playing his Venu. Their friends watched in awe as Krishn and Karn played in sync creating a beautiful symphony.