Something is wrong

'Something was off', this was the only thought going on in Rohit's mind from the time he had woken up.

'Virat was not speaking a word with anyone except Rohit which was very minimal and that too if Rohit starts any conversation'

'Then no one in the team were trying to initiate or involve Virat in their conversations. Even Ritika and Anushka were not trying to talk to Virat'

'Mahi bhai was trying but Virat was not responding to him'

'Vi, sab thik hai na?', he asked as Virat entered his room after having some coffee.

'Ha Ab tu thik hai toh sab thik hai', Virat answered sitting beside him.

'U are hiding something from me', Rohit said seeing his dull face where he is trying hard to keep a smile.

'Arey kuch nahi hai, bas tu jaldi hospital se nikal ke ghar chal, that's all I want!', Virat said assuring him. He didn't want to stay in the hospital for long now, it was creeping him out.

'Doctor bol rahe the mostly they will discharge today, just wo wound ki ache se care karni hogi', Virat said before Rohit could ask anything more.

'Ritika is gonna come toh I will leave in sometime', Virat said not meeting his eyes.

Another thing he noticed that Virat had started to use full names.

'Why u have to leave? Don't leave', Rohit said as he wanted to see what was going on. Because Virat used to leave the room but not leave the hospital when someone arrived.

Before Virat could say something about it Rohit again said feeling sad about Virat leaving him, 'please stay with me Vi, this whole time I have wondered that you have been hurt as I was. So please don't leave me alone otherwise I have these thought of you getting hurt'

Rohit expected a breakdown or something from Virat but all he got was 'okay'.

Ritika arrived and Virat just sat on the sofa pretending to be busy in his phone.

'I asked Virat to stay with me', Rohit said as Ritika saw Virat there.

Ritika just smiled at him in response which Rohit knew it was fake. Rohit slept after sometime.

'You should take Rohit to the farmhouse so that he can be away from all chaos for somedays till he recovers', Virat said in a low voice after an hour.

'I was also thinking that', Ritika replied, 'you can also come with us, Rohit will definitely want you there, I don't want him to stress', she added.

'hmm', Virat replied resting his head on sofa closing his eyes not wanting to talk anymore.

'Atleast tell me how did Rohit got hurt like this', Ritika asked after a min knowing Virat was not sleeping.

'Huh! you don't know, I pulled the trigger on him as per everyone's logic including you', he said.

'I know you are lying Vi'

'Don't call me that Mrs. Sharma! And you don't know anything. Let's not talk, already we have to pretend infront of Rohit which is really difficult', Virat said with no emotion.

Rohit who was awake 10 mins back was shocked to hear that conversation. 'Virat was accused for his condition by the whole team. And they were just pretending infront of Rohit which they were failing at'

'Ah!', Rohit stretched his wound clutching it in anger or whatever emotion he was feeling as he was not able to believe whatever he heard.

'Ro u okay?', Ritika asked going towards him while Virat called doctor.

Rohit ignored Ritika and just closed his eyes in pain. Pain of everything, the whole situation.

'Ro just a min, doctor is coming take deep breaths', Virat said holding his hand.

Doctor came and checked his wound, he changed the dressing after applying the medicine.

'Ro u okay?', Ritika asked but all she got was silence which confused her.

Rohit turned to Virat who was on the other side. 'Call Mahi bhai, I want to talk to him', Rohit said as he knew he was the only person who would tell him the truth. Virat was not gonna say anything no matter what he does.

'Abhi rest kar le, baad mai baat kar lena', Virat said softly.

'Nahi call him now otherwise mai medicine nahi lunga', Rohit blackmailed him. Virat had no option but to call him.

'What's wrong Ro?', Mahi asked as he arrived in the room.

Ritika was standing in one corner not knowing what suddenly happened. Virat was sitting beside Rohit who was holding Virat's hand.

'Answer me truthfully, no lies and hiding! Did you guys accused Vi for my condition? Yes or no?', Rohit asked sternly.

Virat was surprised by that.

'Ro it's nothing like that, kuch bhi soch raha hai tu', Virat began but he was been shut up with one glare of Rohit.

'Please Ro, doctor has said not to stress yourself, please', Virat whispered desperately not wanting Rohit to know.

'Answer me Mahi bhai, Ritsy, did u do it? Did the team? Did u really think Vi try to..? Yes or no', Rohit asked again.

They both just nodded in yes.

'I want to know everything, tell me', Rohit said sternly wanting to know what all everyone did.

'Please Ro', Virat whispered yet again this time with tears which melted Rohit's heart.

'Don't Vi, don't cry! U were never at fault! I won't ask  but if u promise me that u will tell me everything later on', Rohit said softly.

'I will try', Virat said not wanting to stress him now.

'Leave from here', Rohit said to Ritika and Mahi not caring how rude it sounded at that time.

'But Ro..', Ritika and Virat said it together.

'Leave Ritika', Rohit said and Mahi took her from there knowing Rohit is angry.

'Ro she is your wife', Virat said as they left the room.

'You tell me what the hell is going on', Rohit demanded.

'Nothing is going on', Virat said avoiding his gaze.

'Virat', Rohit demanded.

'Ro I promise mai pakka Sab kuch bata dunga tujhe but don't stress now. When u will get discharged at that time I will share everything but I have one condition'

'What condition?', Rohit asked.

'You will not push away the team, bhai, Ritika or Anushka', Virat said not wanting them to be like that as he had seen how much they cried and prayed for Rohit's well being.

'Vi what..'

'U have to promise me, otherwise I am not gonna share anything'

'Okay I promise', Rohit agreed.

'Is your wound paining still?', virat asked in concern.

'No it's okay now', Rohit assured him.

'Take some rest, I will talk to Doctor about discharge', Virat said as Rohit was almost drowsy after pain killers.

Virat talked to doctor and they could take Rohit home at night.

________

Hi, here is the next one!

Sorry to put target comments but I am really sad for not getting it. Do tell me the reason behind it if there is any. Any reason if the story is not good?

Target comments on last three chapters starting from Flashback-1  (20-25).

Happy Reading!