CHAPTER 1

Alarm clock snoozing at 7 am.

Dang! i am late, i get up fast in my room and i feel so shitty like always getting up late. i brush my teeth, wash my face, fixing my self, my dress should look nice and my hair should be always tidy as i can but still it look so messy. i shouldnt be like this, when will i be able to change this atitude. i always move at the last minute of the time its always been a habit to me. oh, and then now went outside my apartment, running and

"oh shit! i forgot to wear my shoes, i couldnt be complete without my shoes."

and going back again to my room, watch myself in the mirror, and i am so ready to go on my runway. walking like a perfect model, will be always my passion. i dreamt of it one day i will be a star and go to a real runway. well, where am i going? i am going on my work as an assistant of an actress. her name is Ashley Edwards and she is just amazingly beautiful but never mind the attitude. as i was saying her attitude is that she is totally a player, bitchy girl and nothing seem serious to her. everything is like a game for her. she can convince any people around her dramatically, effortlessly anything she wants should happen as she wish. she makes things really simple using her charms and everything.

Phone ringing Sam " hello."

ashley on the phone "where the hell are you?"

"i am on my way to your shoot, its very traffic."

"then that's not my problem anymore, get here fast or ill fire you!"

"im flying right now, im so sorry dont fire me. ill be there in 5 minutes."

and she hangs up the phone. shes been so rude to me, and she is really has a short temper. sometimes its been so annoying that i really want to escape but i need this job in my mind this is my way of entering this industry. riding on the bus i am thinking deeply that in this moment i wont give up on this, she's is just a kond of person i endure for this long and how can i give on up on my dreams just because of this person. i said to myself i will step forward and going on top of you. just watch me out.

"i can do this. you can do this Sam, i am Samantha perez and im on my way to becoming a superstar."