Past go to the future

No one pov~
It was a normal school day for class 1a everyone was talking, screaming, and cursing mostly bakugo eraser-head was sleeping in his sleeping bag. Then deku said look guys a person is in our room that is floating everyone looked at the person and was confused. The women was pretty she had chocolate brown hair with blonde streaks in her hair with black hair under the chocolate brown locks. The women had diamond blue eyes wearing purple glasses and diamond earrings matching her gold chain with a diamond on it. Everyone noticed she was not from UA because she was wearing a black and white butterfly hoodie with navy blue shorts.

Under her hoodie she was wearing a tan shirt with a cow print design on it that looked loose and she was also wearing white socks with white Nike air  tennis shoes. Deku was wondering what her quirk was the women then showed a bracelet she was wearing which was green with a jewel on it. Then the jewel glowed and the women's eyes turned green and then the room changed from inside to outside the school. Then the lady vanished with eraser head and class 1A was even more confused deku looked around and saw a poster of him but older. Deku said hey I look older on this poster that caught everyone's attention and they saw him but older and scarier on a poster looking like pro hero.

Then Momo said what if we are in the future when we are all pro hero's everyone agreed that maybe they were in the future. Then something came crashing down it was a weapon with a electricity coming out of it and also had a long sword that was stuck in the ground. Everything looked up and saw no one then they looked down and saw that it was gone everyone was scared but stayed alert. Then a flash of purple light went up the pole and on top of the pole was a man with purple hair that was long that was braided that looked like that had balls in it. He had a yellow mask that matched with a yellow scarf he was wearing head also wearing a purple and black outfit with two belts.

One on his chest and one on his belt buckle with two belts coming from it and he was also wearing a yellow cape like gran Tornio but more damaged. He also had the weapon that had just disappeared on his back he was also wearing white, black, and yellow gloves. And it looked like he was wearing yellow armor like gauntlets by his gloves and he looked serious and he looked scary. Then dekus pro hero version came and said don't scare our past selfs mineta noelle said she was gonna bring them here and meet us.

Past class 1A was shocked that was mineta he looked different more mature then himself in the past mineta got off the pole and looked at past class 1A. He cleared his throat and bowed and said I am sorry for scaring you I thought you guys were undercover spy's again. Past class 1A thought what does he mean again mineta then stopped bowing and said I have to go I have a mission to do. Deku said another one mineta sighed and said yes midoryia I do you know I am the captain of the vilgantes remember. Past class 1A was shocked but kept quiet and then deku said oh ya sorry I forgot mineta sighed then bowed to everyone.

Then he left with a flash of purple lightning following him which blinded all of past class 1A deku said ok past class 1A you know me ofc by my hood. Past class 1A all nodded in agreement that they already knew who it was by the hood and costume then there was a massive explosion then there was a man that came out of it. The man had ashy blonde hair and two parts of his hair was tied with something that looked like edge shots mask knots. The man was wearing and long sleeved jumpsuit which was black with two orange belts on the chest. With baggy black pants and he was wearing grenade gauntlets he was wearing a black tattered mask with a scar on his face.

Past class 1A thinks that is future bakugo and it was and he was coming there way with a massive explosion everyone was terrified. Except past bakugo because he was interested because he gotten better bakugo landed and said deku are these our past selfs. Deku replied with yes they are kacchan bakugo sighed and said hello past class 1A while bowing to them and everyone was shocked that future bakugo had manners. Bakugo stoped bowing and said deku noelle wants to see you deku replied ok thank you for telling me kacchan.

Bakugo said your welcome deku then deku bowed and waved bye then left past deku said I have question who is Noelle from your timeline. Bakugo replied with its principal Nezu's replacement because he sadly is in a coma from the last war. Everyone was shocked that there is gonna be a war in the future past deku said so Noelle is the new principal. Bakugo replied with yes past bakugo asked will I be the number one pro hero bakugo replied with a solid no. Past bakugo did not like that he tried attacking bakugo but failed because past deku was holding him back from hurting bakugo.

Bakugo just stood there waiting for them to be done everyone except past bakugo and deku was surprised how patient bakugo is in the future. Past bakugo finally calmed down and bakugo sighed and said I can't believe I was that terrible back then. Past bakugo wanted to charge again at him but past deku said no bakugo continued talking. Bakugo said I can't fix the past but at least I changed for the better so I don't make people think I am a villain and get scared of me. Past class 1A was shocked because bakugos words were beautiful and inspirational and nice to hear and it made all of past class 1A smile.
To be continued~