Endmight love and mineta and shinsos mission

No one pov~
Enji wrapped his arms around Toshis neck while still kissing him but then toshi stopped the kiss and went up to enjis head and kissed it. Toshi said I am sorry for kissing you without permission enji, enji stared at him and said it's ok I liked the kiss. That caught Toshi off guard but he kept smiling Toshi sighed and asked can I kiss you again. Enji nodded still has his arms around Toshis neck Toshi leaned down and kissed enji on the lips again and enji kissed back. But then the kiss turned into a full blown make out because let's just say Toshi was horny right now.

Enji pushed Toshi away from him to get some air because he was out of breath and Toshi was a little out of breath but not completely. Toshi realized what he just did he should really learn to control his horny side but he knew he couldn't. Toshi said I am so sorry enji I have to really control my horny side sometimes and forgot to control it again. Enji looked at Toshi and said it's ok I know everyone has a perverted side to them that they will never show so I understand. Toshi stared at him and immediately pulled enji into a hug and Enji hugged back and yawned.

Toshi pulled away to look at enji and said you tired and enji just nodded Toshi sighed and layed enji down on the bed and he stood up. Enji looked at Toshi and said don't leave I don't want to be alone when I go to sleep tonight please. Toshi sighed and layed by enji on the bed and held enji in his arms and enji fell asleep in Toshis chest and Toshi kissed enji on the head a went to sleep. Enji and Toshi were both sleeping in each others arms still remembering that they just made out but they didn't care at least not right now.

With mineta and shinso~
Shinso was waiting for mineta but he didn't know that mineta was right behind him this whole time mineta said ahem. Shinso looked behind him and said finally what took you so long to get here mineta, mineta glared at shinso and he said I have been here the whole time. Shinso was shocked but then panicked by saying I am so sorry mineta I should have seen you behind I should have looked behind me. Mineta sighed and said shinso enough talking and panicking we have a mission to do and that mission is important you know. Shinso calmed down because he knew mineta was right vigilante missions were more important than being a hero because you have to be very careful about your choices.

Shinso said your right the mission is important and we should get going because if we keep waiting here more people to get hurt. Shinso was right if the kept waiting a lot of people will be dying and mineta will not let that happen so he nodded. They both ran and jumped off the building they were on mineta knew he has been a vigilante for 5 years now and he has been busy. Mineta just became the captain of the vigilante group ofc he was gonna have the most missions and he knew he would have no time for his friends and family. Mineta used his yellow scarf and tossed it onto a pill a swung like Spider-Man mineta landed in the shadows and ran towards the scene were the mission was.

Shinso arrived at the scene and there was explosions everywhere but not by bakugo by someone else who also has a explosion quirk. Then a man came down from a helicopter and he landed on the roof shinso was on and the man was looking at shinso with a evil smile on his face. The man said vilgantes could never harm me even you and who ever you are with I will kill all of you and keep destroying this world. Then the man saw something purple fly by him and then it came back and it stabbed him right in the heart killing the man and then the purple light revealed itself. It was mineta always right on time to save shinso or anyone for that matter mineta sighed and said you were easier to take down then my last victim was.

The police came right on time and mineta tied the man up and threw him on the ground near the cops and the cops were startled and looked up to see mineta and shinso on a rooftop. The cops calmed down and nodded and unwrapped minetas scarf and put handcuffs on the man and put him in the police car. Mineta wrapped his scarf back around his neck and shinso and mineta then fist bumped while saying mission complete. Mineta and shinso said bye to the cops and left to go back to report to the principal aka Noelle. Mineta and shinso got there and knocked on the door they heard Noelle say come in and mineta opened the door and shinso closed the door behind them when the walked in.

Noelle looked at them and smiled and said let me guess mission accomplished mineta and shinso nodded and Noelle was satisfied with having two noble vilgantes by her side. Noelle said ok you may go until your next mission mineta and shinso bowed then left closing the door behind them. Shinso and mineta said bye to one another and went there separate ways shinso was going to his fathers house. While mineta was going somewhere anywhere that wasn't UA because he always stayed there after missions. Because mineta knew he would have another mission soon but today he would go somewhere that was not the school waiting for his next mission.

Mineta walked to his favorite place on the hill where he can see all of Japan and it's big screens and lights where you can see everything in detail on that hill. Mineta liked this place it made him feel free and not trapped in vilgante missions and lots of training to keep in shape for the missions. It is hard being the captain of the vilgantes team but it is nice working with a lot of people he knows like shinso and izuku. And it is nice to get away from people and work and missions and also training but it is nice to relax once and a while and that is what mineta was doing on the hill.
The end yes this is the end~