Valiant and shark in toon town

"We follow them" valiant says as he and shark get in the car.

They take the chase in his car and his headlights light up a sign for Toon Town.

Valiant continues to follow but as the car disappears into the tunnel leading to Toon Town, Valiant stops unwilling to follow.

"Hey! What are you doing? They're getting away!" Shark says as he sees valiant staring at the tunnel he is filled with a new resolve. He throws his gun onto the seat next to him.

"What are you doing?" Shark asked as he sees valiant now unpacking a case.

"We're heading to toon town and we aren't going anywhere without any weapons"

"But don't you have a gun"

"That's not the kind of weapon I'm talking about" they both see Inside is a Toon gun.

Valiant takes it out and admires it, "amazing" shark says,

"It was a gift...from Yosemite Sam"

Next he lifts up a flap to reveal six Toon bullets.

" What in Sam Hill?"

"Eddie Valiant! Well, you're a sight for sore eyes"

"I ain't seen you for nigh onto five years!"

"Where've you been?"

"Drunk. Feeling frisky tonight, fellas?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go"

"Yahoo!"

The bullets load themselves. Valiant is about to take a drink when he pours the drink away. He throws the bottle and shoots a toon bullet at it.

He then drives down the tunnel into Toontown.

"So Eddie huh?" Shark asked as he just found out about his name, "that's your name huh?"

"Yeah" valiant looks at him annoyed, "what's your name" he asked.

"Lou shark"

"Lou huh?"

"Yep"

Then At the end of the tunnel are a pair of red curtains which lift to reveal Toon town. Here it is day time and Valiant and shark squints against the sudden bright light. Around them is countryside and thousands of toons.

'Smile, Darn ya smile You know that your world is a great world after all Smile, Darn ya smile And right away Watch Lady Luck pay you a call Things are never black As they are painted Time for you and joy To get antiquated Make life worthwhile So, Smile, darn you smile!'"

As Valiant drives along, three birds from Song of the South fly around him in the car.

"Hi, Eddie! Bye, Eddie!"

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR DRIVING EDDIE" shark shakes his shoulders as they see they were about to crash.

The birds from Song of the South fly out and a lone bird flies in.

As Valiant turns to look at the bird he crashes into the car he was following. They gets out and is surrounded by complete chaos. He looks inside the other car, banging his head. A flock of toon birds from Cinderella hatch out above his head and Valiant shoos them away.

" Get outta here"

"be nice it's just a bird" valiant says.

"Look" He points up and they see Jessica in a tall building.

They wait for the lift to arrive and when it does it hits the ground with such force that it rattles the whole building. Droopy is the lift man.

"Going up, sir..."