Family

Poet has two Mothers, Ellowen and Vivienne. They call Ellowen "Mother" and Vivienne "Mom", just so it's not confusing. Poet also has a little brother, Mattheo, who is about 3 years of age when Poet is 17. Mattheo is 14 years younger than Poet.

Ellowen and Vivienne met at Hexside and fell in love. They both played Grudgby during their time at Hexside, Vivienne was Grudgby Captain and Ellowen was #1 Player. Ellowen studied the Bard track and Vivienne studied the Plant track.

Ellowen has pale skin and dark blue hair, accompanied by a few black streaks. Her eyes are a blueish-gray.

Vivienne has dark skin and a sort of mint green coloured hair accompanied by a white patch that falls across her forehead. Her eyes are a dark blue, almost purple.

Ellowen and Vivienne both landed spots within the Emperor's Coven

Ellowen and Vivienne both landed spots within the Emperor's Coven. Showing their power, they were both promoted as assistants to Lilith. Lilith had asked for them specifically due to their strengths.

Ellowen and Vivienne are only about 38, having Poet when they were 21. When Mattheo was born, the parents were around 35 years of age.

Mattheo has a medium skin tone (almost a mix of both parents) and white hair, with a small dark blue streak hidden behind his neck. His eyes are a dark blue, almost purple with grey specks hidden throughout the iris.

Poet had a Twin Sister named Olleta. Olleta has the same colour scheme as Poet (seeing as they are both near identical)with just the tufts of hair behind her ears being pink instead of the sea foam green tips that Poet has. Olleta currently studies the potions track but will switch to studying potions, bard, healing, oracle, abomination, and plant.

 Olleta currently studies the potions track but will switch to studying potions, bard, healing, oracle, abomination, and plant

Olleta also goes by "Ollie", Boscha and other 'bullies' call her "Ollete" to show they don't actually care about her. Mattheo has been nicknamed "Matty" as well as "Theo" by his family. Ellowen uses the nickname "Ello" (El-Low). Vivienne uses the nickname "Vivi" (Vee-Vee or Viv-Vee).