Chapter 28

Later on that day , after court . D'lon headed over to Kiara's house to tell her the results.

" Hey ... so what were the results ? " Kiara said sighing

" They said I'm the father of him , baby I'm .. "

Before he could finish Kiara said

" Just save it D'lon , I cant believe you right now , ALL this time we invested into our relationship & marriage , you go out & do this to me ? So what now ? Huh ? Kiara said "

" She put me on child support & said I can have him on weekends . Please dont leave me & dont take my daughter away from me " D'lon said pleading

" I wont , I'm not gonna leave you . Just make sure you dont have that bitch near me or my daughter , handle that shit . You have A LOT of making up to do ... " Kiara replied

" I know I do baby , & thank you for not leaving me " D'lon said
-----------------------------------------------------------***
*D'lon's point of view*

MAN FUCK !!! , I messed up , but im glad she aint leaving a nigga , I couldnt deal with that . But im finna make it up to her . I wake up to find Kiara next to me , I get up slowley to suprise her for tonight . I got her a custom made dress , some nice heels & a diamond necklace to match . I had to go take Korey to my moms house for the day . I left a note for Kiara .

*Kiara's point of view*

I wake up & it's 7 pm , I see that D'lon is gone & so is Korey . I then head downstairs to see that he had left me a note on the kitchen counter . It said " Baby I got a suprise for you tonight , be dressed by 8 , limo will be here to pick us up. " I looked at the clock to see that I only have less than an hour to get dressed , but what will I wear ? I then noticed that he left me a dress hanging in my closet . It was A long red , cocktail dress , he bought me some sparkly black heels to put on with it & this GORGEOUS diamond necklace . I hurry into the shower & get ready to go . Then I see D'lon outside the door , waiting .

" My , my , my . You look FLAWLESS baby It's time I start treating you like the queen you are . "

" Mhmm , thanks . He reached for a kiss , but I turned my head & asked ... Where's my baby ? " Kiara asked

" Dont worry , she's at my moms house for the night . I got you ALL to myself . " D'lom answered

" Ok & dont get ahead of yourself , we'll see how the night goes . " Kiara said

The resturant was about 30 min. Away from where we stayed . I really do like the way he sent the Limo & bought the dress for me . This was definitly a start .