Loving Hard: Part 1

A/U: Hey Guys , I Hope You Like My Book This Is The First Book I Have Wrote & Published , Help Me With Comments, Likes, & Also Help Me Promote My Book !

Alexia P.O.V

Sitting In My Room Watching Tv. I Had Just Woken Up I Was Laying Alone When I Turnt Around To See My Mom's Boyfriend Thomas Sitting At The Edge Of My Bed. "What Are You Doing In My Room ?" I Grunted.

"I Came In Here To See You Lexie ." He Said With A Smile Creeping Up His Face. "Dont You Wanna See Me" He Said Getting Off The Bed Coming Towards Me. I Looked At Him In Disgust. He Crawled On Top Of Me & I Tried To Push Him Off But He Had My Hands Locked Together At The Top Of My Head.

"Nooo , Please Dont Do This" I Cried. I Knew What Was Happening Because It Happens All The Time. He Pulled Out & Entered Me. After He Did That He Released Me & With That He Left My Room. I Softly Cried & Feel Asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I Was Memorized About What Happened Yesterday. Since He Didnt Put On A Condom I Had To Go Get A Plan B , In Plus I Hungry. I About $200 Dollars To Spend. I Know I Sound Poor But My Sister Sent Me Money All The Time. I Dont Know Where She Gets It From But She Suppose To Come To My School Tomorrow. I Showered & I Combed Out My Long Hair That Stopped Down My Back & Put On A Black Crop Top, A Black Bucket Hat, High Waist Acid Jeans & A Pair Retro 11's. I Grabbed My iPhone 4s. Just As I Was Walking Out The Door I Bumped Into My Mom & Her Ugly Ass Boyfriend Thomas.

"& Where Da Hell You Think You Going Looking Like A Somebody From Magic" She Said Semi-Yelling.

"Whyyy? " I Responded.

" Get Slap Luh Hoe" She Said With An Attitude. " & Bring Me Some Beer Back From The Store" She Yelled. I Ignored Her & Proceeded To The Store. Ain Buying Her Shit. I Was Talking On The Phone With My Bestfriend Miracle.

"Bestfriendddddd !" She Yelled Thru The Phone.

"Hey" I Giggled. My Bestfriend Is Always On 10 I Thought To Myself.

"Wyd" She Said .

"Nothing, Just Walking To The Store" I Said. She Lived Down The Street From Me But I Didnt Wanna Bother Her. "Girl Imma Beatchu " She Yelled. I Knew She Was Mad Cause I Didnt Ask To Walk With Me.

"Whattt??" I Said Jokingly.

"You Know What" She Said. "Meet Me By The Stop Sign".

"Okayyyy" I Said Annoyed. I Sometimes Like To Walk Alone.

I Continued To Walk & I Was Checking My Instagram Until Someone Bumped Into Me.

I Looked At A Boy That Was Fine Asf He Had A Temp, Lightskinned, Hazel Eyes, He Had Pretty White Teeth. He Had A Whole Entire Nike Outfit With Retro 11's On His Feet. "Damn Watch Where You Going" I Said With An Attitude Trying To Avoid Smiling.

"My Fault Ma , But You Cute How Come I've Never Seen You Around ?" He Said Still Smirking.

"Cause I Dont Feel The Need To Show Myself" I Said Annoyed. He Was Turning Me On & He Needed To Leave.

"Damn You Need To Let Me Get To Know You" He Said Licking His Lips. I Rolled My Eyes & Continued To Walk. He Grabbed My Wrist & Turned Around Quick & Backed Up.

"Whattt?" I Said Yelling. His Smile Went To A Frown. "Gimmie Your Number, That Way We Can Get To Know Each Other" He Said Seriously , Licking His Lips.

"I Dont Know , Maybe Next Time If I See You Around" I Said Knowing He Would Be Upset , But With My Lifestyle I Dont Think I Can Even Get To Know Anyone.

A/U: Do You Like It So Far ? I Promise I Will Make A More Chapters , Just Tell How You Think My Book Is !