Loving Hard : Part 2

I Met Up Wit My Bestfriend && Told Her All About The Boy That Bumped Into Me. She Said Sheen Never Seen Him Around.

" I Mean Bestfriend , He Was Cute" I Said Daydreaming. "Bitch , You Thirsty Damn , You Acting Like Yall Dating" She Said Rolling Her Eyes. Her Ass Needs A Man Always Mad Wit Her Mad Ass.

"Bitch You Always Hating" I Yelled. I Was Walking Down The Street Otw Home , When A Car Start Creeping Up On Me.

Alex P.O.V

I Seen The Girl From Earlier && She Was Gorgeous Asf , I Got To Have. I Was Creeping Up Slow , See If She Needed A Ride.

"Hey Ma !" I Said Smiling , Still Slowly Riding Ion Even Think She Gone Want A Ride. "Whatchu Want ?" She Said Wit A Attitude. This Attitude Shit Was Pissing Me Off Dude.

"I Want To Give You A Ride Home , Its Atleast I Can Do Since I Bumped Into You" I Said Smiling , Man She Need To Stop Playing Hard To Get. I Wanted Her Ion Give Af & Im Gone HAVE Her Fuck Allat.

"Well.....I Guess" She Said Turning Her Head. She Looked So Cute. She Got In The Car After Thinking About It.

"So Where You Leave ?" I Asked Her Hoping She Knew Cause Was Looking Lost. "Down The Street To The Right , First House To Left" She Said Texting Away In Her Phone. I Took It && She Was Tryna Reach For It But She Gave Up.

" Wtf ? , Nigga Give Me Back My Phone " She Angrily. While She Was Talking & Reaching For The Phone. I Text Myself. Alex !! I Gave It Back To Her Cause She Was Tryna Get Out My Car , I Wasnt Having That.

"So This Yo House ?" I Asked Confused Cause This House Looked Familiar. She Gave Me The Finger && Slammed The Door. I Watched Her Walk To The Door && Some Man Answered , Must Be Her Dad I Speed Off , Back To The Trap.

I Got A Call From Jeff , Telling Me That I Need To Make A Dropoff By The Store. Once I Made It Up There I Handled My Business && Left. "Im Done Bro , Whats The Move ?" I Said On The Phone. " You Done Bro ." He Said Through The Phone.

I Lived Wit My Brother & His Girlfriend. Ain Have My Own Place YET! I Walked In && My Brother && His Girlfriend Was Arguing Ass Usual. " Fuck You Marcus , Ion Need Shit You Got Fuck Nigga " She Yelled Then Slammed The Door. "Mannn , Bitch Bye" Marcus Yelled At Her As He Walked Down The Hallway.

Them Motherfuckers Always Arguing. "Man She Bugging , She Think Im Cheating On Her , Cause I Wont Let Her Use My Car To Go See Her Luh Sister Tomorrow " He Said Looking Pissed. I Knew He Had To Make Some Drops Tomorrow Round Like 4." What Time She Tryna Go See Her ?" I Asked Him. I Could Take Her My Drops Arent Til 8. " Round 4 , Ain Bout To Be Fucking Up My Money && I Understand Her Sister Getting Raped && All But I Gotta Get This Money For Us To Eat && Shit , Ya Know ?" Marcus Said Rolling Up A Blunt.

" Yea I Feel Ya && Really ? By Who ? I Asked Im Wit A Confused Look. "By Her Mommy Boyfriend , I Wanted Go Bust His Ass But Amber Said Not To && Her Sister Alexis Sweet Asf Though Mann " He Said While Lighting The Blunt. I Was Getting Upset Ion Like To Hear Shit Like That.

Imma Be Back " I Told Him , I Figured I Give Her A Ride Since Ain Busy Round That Time. I Knocked On The Door. She Slung The Door Open Attemping To Yell But She Seen Me. " Hey Alex " She Said Dryly.

" You Need A Ride Tomorrow Ill Take You " I Told Her. One Thing Bout Amber She Was Crazy Asf. She Smiled && Said Okay && Thank You Before Shutting The Door. I Went Back To The Front Wit My Brother , But Nigga Was Gone I Fied Up The Rest Of The Blunt && Smoked It ....Ate && Took My Ass To Bed , I Was Tired Asf .

A/U : So How It This Chapter ??
- Too Much
- Not Enough
Do Yall Think Marcuz Cheating??
What Yall Think Bout To Happen? Comment, Like , Promote