PART 20

Yoongi starts telling...

Yoongi : That Day Hoseok admitted me in the Hospital, The Doctor quickly took me in the operation room.

Minhyeok : His Body was bleeding so much, So i did hurry and quickly did the operation.

Suhyeok : Hoseok stayed for two days in the Hospital And then we told him to go home because Yoongi needed to stay in the hospital for many days

Yoongi : I stayed in the Hospital for so many days..

Minhyeok: he wanted to go home right after the operation, but we stopped him as his condition was not good.

Suhyeok : We took good care of him.

Minhyeok : Then, On Tuesday, we went to his room to check his health. He was laying on the bed

Suhyeok : He looked at us and immediately sat on the bed.

Yoongi : Then I asked them that How many more days do I have to stay here?

Minhyeok : Then I consoled him that That's what we're here for.

Suhyeok: Then we checked him and noticed the improvement in his health

Minhyeok : I told him that "You are not fully fine now but... You can go home."
and then he sighed in relief.

Yoongi : Of course, I was very happy. I was like " hashhh!! Finally I can go home."

Suhyeok ( to Jin ) : Then I asked him to call you so you can pick him up. But he said "Nahh! I can go by myself don't disturb Jin hyung for me!!"

Jin ( looks at Yoongi ) : Yahh! Yoongi!! Why would I be disturbed for you? You should had called me.

Suhyeok : That's what I said him.

Yoongi ( to Jin ) : Sorry Hyung!!

Jin : Ahh! It's okay..

Minhyeok : So, listen what happened next.. So,, After much persuasion he finally agreed.

Suhyeok ( to Jin ) : then I called you. But you were not answering the call.

Suhyeok : I tried so many times but still the call was unreachable.

Yoongi : Then I asked him what happened and then he told me that He is not able to contact you..

Yoongi : After hearing this, I told them that " It's okay! I can go by myself"

Minhyeok: But then I stopped him, I told him that "There is is something wrong for sure, otherwise Why won't Jin pick up the phone?

Suhyeok : then I told Yoongi to stay here. "we will go to your house and will see what's wrong there."

Yoongi : Then I asked them that "I will go too"

Minhyeok: I denied him because, even There is any problem here, his health was not good to fight or do something.

Suhyeok : Them Dr. Minhyeok and I came here to see what's happening here..

Minhyeok : And then we saw from the window that You all were tied with ropes and Two Men were standing in the hall, and one of them was pointing the gun on Y/n.

Suhyeok : We became very Shocked after seeing that all..

Minhyeok : We were going to break the door and were ready to fight but suddenly we heard The one of them Man was calling their gang to came here..

Suhyeok : I suggested Dr. That we should tell yoongi about it but he denied.

Minhyeok : Of course, I denied, because I had already mentioned that his health is not fully good.

Suhyeok : Then I asked him that Can we even call OUR GANG to fight with them.

Minhyeok : I liked his idea and then i agreed. But i also told him that we should immediately go to the hospital and make a plan with our gang without the knowing of yoongi, otherwise If we get caught, we won't be able to save you guys.

Suhyeok : Yup!! And because we also knows that If we will tell all this to him, then he will definitely come to save you guys without caring for himself.

Hoseok : Woahh!! *Turns to Yoongi* Then how did you get to know hyung.

Yoongi : Actually,,  I was sitting on the bed and then I heard Their Car's sound.
"Ohh! Maybe they have come." I said to myself. And then they came in the room,

Minhyeok : As soon as he saw us, she started to ask about You guys, Like "Is everything okay", "Is everything fine there"..

Suhyeok : Then I looked at Dr. Asking him in gesture that we should tell him or not?