Freddy X Reader: My Fangirl

You bit your lip, walking into the front doors of Freddy Fazbears pizzareia. Taking a deep breath you looked around, everything seemed normal, kids playing, eating pizza and cake, playing the arcade games. You looked around, no animatronics..Must be break? You shrugged and kept walking. Going over to the employee's area you saw three people huddled together, looking like employees you walked over, "Hey excuse me? I am the new waitress here and I was wondering..Oh wow, you guys look just like the animatronics!" You gushed and looked at them, the tallest one pushed the ones who looked like Chica and Bonnie back, "Really? Thanks! You must be (Y/n), so tell us, who is your favorite?" He asked, he looked a lot like Freddy, having shaggy brown hair that seemed neat at the same time. You smiled, "Freddy of course!" You smiled and he returned it, "Really? Ok! I've got this you two, go have some fun." He comanded and the other two grumbled and started walking away, "As you can tell, my name is Freddy, and I will be getting you ready dear (Y/n)." He said and put his hand behind your back, guiding you forward. This caused a blush to splay over your cheeks, you had to admit, this guy made your insides flutter. The way he acted made him seem even more better! Freddy was very polite and was such a gentleman! Freddy led you to the employees room, where there was an outfit waiting for you, based on Freddy. You grinned and looked over, "Great!" You said and went to one of the changing rooms, quickly getting dressed. Walking out you spun around and smiled, "Tada!" Freddy smiled, "Amazing! Alright time to-" A bell rung and Freddy almost seemed panicked. "Oh my! I have to go! I'll see you after work (Y/n)!" He said and quickly rushed off. You watched him as he left and tipped your head, "Alright.." You said to no one, a hint of sadness could be heard in your voice. Sighing you walked back to the main room and started your job, waiting for the day to end so you could talk to Freddy again.

(Freddy's P.O.V)

I watched as (Y/n) hustled around, taking orders, stopping to help some Children, even looking for a toy one lost! I sighed queitly, I didn't want to leave her like that, but I had my job to do. Preform, break, Preform, break, Preform, then see the nightguard, everynight, everyday. I shook my head and continued to watch (Y/n). She had a big heart and I envied that, her ability to stop whatever she as doing to do something simple for someone. I smiled a little at the thought, not to mention she liked me the most. Yep, My Fangirl..Whom I admit, I like too. I know I just met her but I've honesly known her for a while. When she came here as a child, I loved her, and I still do. The bell rang and my comrades and I headed off stage, I took a deep breath and shifted to my real form, the one I preferred over that clunky metal one. I watched as (Y/n) jumped from table to table, mentally keeping track of orders. Then, she went to get the orders, balancing them and remembering where they should go. (Y/n) would stop every so often to help a kid. It made me smile that she did this. I honestly couldn't wait for work to be over.

You took a deep breath and wiped your forehead as the bell sounded. Finally, work was over. You rushed to the employees room and got changed, walking out you saw someone waiting. It was Freddy. Smiling you rushed over, "Hey Freddy!" You said excitedly, he looked over at you and smiled, "Hello, (Y/n)! Mind if I walk out with you?" He asked, you smiled, "Sure, I'd love it if you do." You said and he walked with you. Freddy stopped before reaching the end of the hallway. Freddy turned to you and grabbed your shoulders, without warning smashing his lips on yours. You jumped and backuped a bit, but you didn't break the kiss. Once Freddy pulled away you looked at him shocked, "W-Why did you do that?" You asked. A blush splayed across Freddy's cheeks and he looked down, running his hands akwardly through his hair. " Look, (Y/n). I...I really-" He was interupted by you kissing him this time, you stood up more since he was taller. You closed your eyes, never wanting this to end, but of course. You were human, and humans needed air. Breaking away, you sucked in a deep breath. You looked up at Freddy innocently, "I know, I like you too." You said and wrapped your arms around his neck, Freddy grinned and dipped you, holding your back. "Really? Well I have a Fangirl then. So, Fangirl, so me just how much you like me." He purred, you blushed but smiled widley, "Anything for the man of my dreams!" You said, fangirling just for him. You leaned up kissing him again. Soon enough you two were laughing and walking back to the front door, once you stopped and turned to Freddy, you hugged him, "See you tomorrow." You whispered and closed your eyes as he hugged you back, "See you tomorrow, Fangirl.." He whispered and broke from the hug, holding open the door for you. You smiled and started to walk out, before you stopped and turned to Freddy, "You have to admit you are my Fanboy." You said. Freddy chuckled and shook his head, "Your s truly." He said sweetly and you walked out, turning back to blow a kiss to him before leaving. This was truly were you belonged, were you could take orders, work with kids, your favorite childhood animatronics, be a waitress, and get to see your one and only Freddy. I am pretty sure you like your job, and wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. You just had to wait for tomorrow.

~~~

Well? That was pretty good! I think...Okay I have no idea! What do you guys think?! I think I did pretty good..

Thank you Pole-Bear for letting me use your drawing! I love you so much!

The title is being mean, it's suppose to say; Freddy X Reader: My Fangirl

Thanks for reading Ducklings! Thanks!-

♥C