Chapter 23

Suddenly, new furniture filled my room caught my eye. I opened my mouth as if possessed.

"The renovation of the room is what Cesare did."

"Ahh.. yes."

"Yogurt... Hmm. Did Cesare also direct Shannet to make up my diet?"

"Yes."

"You were afraid that I would be lonely, so you sent cherry."

"I'm glad you know."

Cesare... Were you such a kind person?

I suddenly had an absurd thought.

It was like an illusion that Cesare might like me.

The thought that maybe he liked me instead of Gabriel.

"Cesare... Do you like me?"

Cesare's eyes widened at my question. As a male protagonist, it seemed that his eyes would fall.

What are you looking at? I didn't ask you a difficult question. That's right. That was all you had to answer.

Is that difficult?

Cesare opened his mouth and then closed it again. And I did it about three times.

"What are you doing, Cesare?"

Why can't you answer

Cesare responded to my prompting.

"No!!"

"Ah, what a surprise! Why are you screaming? You surprised me."

And no, no! Why is your face red?

Cesare turned into a burning sweet potato. His lips are quivering and his ears are red, He also can't look at my eyes.

You've only been good at talking...

Cesare was speaking with a face. That he like me.

He didn't mean it, but those expressions show he likes me.

Really?

But is this a BL novel? Didn't you like men? That's why you abandoned your wife, Daphne, and fell in love with Gabriel, wasn't it? No, do you really like me?

In this case, it was necessary to look at circumstantial evidence.

In the past, I thought that Gabriel was the subject of Cesare's actions. Changing it to me seemed to prove that Cesare likes me.

I used to think that Cesare was jealous of me whenever I was close to Gabriel. He hates me because I'm friends with Gabriel.

But it was the other way around.

It's because Gabriel friendly with me! he was jealous because he like me

Oh my gosh....

Then, when Gabriel and I ran away, was it because of me, not because of Gabriel? to take me?

Was it because you don't want me and Gabriel to see each other that locked me up in a place like this?

Since the original is the original, I thought that Cesare would never like me. When I asked him if he actually liked me, he said no.

By the way... Everything fits so tight right now.

All the circumstances explained Cesare's expression now.

Come to think of it, there was a time when Cesare bullied Gabriel without knowing his mind and was cursed at by readers.

What if it's still like that?