Royal Choices Lies

Samantha walked into the New Dawn Royal Academy on the first day of the semester with a list of things she wanted to achieve. She had always been ambitious and driven, and her plans for the semester included excelling in her studies, participating in various clubs and activities, and making new friends. She had never been interested in love, and she didn't think she would ever fall for someone. 

Other students at the Academy told her that it was easy to fall in love but difficult to stay in love. However, all of her plans changed after a sudden turn of events.

Sam had just finished her first class when she bumped into Andrew, a cheerfull guy. He was tall, blonde hair and handsome (from what all the girls in the Academy say).

She had immediately drawn to him. They started talking, and soon realized that they had a lot in common. She was surprised that she could connect with someone so quickly, but couldn't deny the feelings had for Andrew.

Over the next few days, Samantha and Andrew started spending more time together. 

They would have lunch together, walk around the academy, and help each other with their studies. She found herself enchanted to Andrew's charming personality, his quick wit, and his infectious laugh. He was different from anyone she had ever met, and found herself wanting to spend more time with him.

As their relationship progressed, Samantha started to feel conflicted: never been in love before, and  wasn't sure if she was ready for the commitment that came with a serious relationship, also didn't know if she was willing to sacrifice her other plans for the sake of her relationship.

One day, Samantha was walking through the Academy when she saw a mysterious guy. He was standing alone, looking at a dark and scary painting in the endless desolate hall of the Palace. Samantha had never seen him before, and was immediately drawn to him. She walked over to him and started talking. His name was Morgan, and he was new to the Academy. Samantha found herself fascinated by Morgan's quiet confidence and his fascinating aura. She felt a connection with him that she couldn't explain.

The following day, Samantha found herself thinking about both Andrew and Morgan. She didn't know what to do. She was falling in love with both, and was afraid of hurting any of them. She felt guilty about neglecting her other plans, but she couldn't help the way she felt.

On the evening, Sam was sitting in the Academy's courtyard, watching the stars. Her mind was lost in thought, thinking about Andrew and Morgan. Suddenly, Andrew appeared next to her. He sat down and started talking to her. She found herself drawn to him once again.As they were talking, Morgan walked by and stopped when he saw Sam and Andrew together. She saw the hurt in Morgan's eyes, and knew that she had to make a decision. She couldn't keep stringing both Andrew and Morgan along.

Over the next few days, Samantha spent a lot of time thinking about her feelings for Andrew and Morgan. She didn't know what to do and also didn't want to hurt either of them, however, she knew that a decision must be made.

One evening, Sam decided to talk to Andrew and Morgan. She explained to them how how this situation was difficult, and them that she needed time to figure out her feelings.Andrew was inclusive and told Samantha that he would wait for her, no matter how long it took. Morgan, on the other hand, was mysterious and enigmatic. He had approached the girl, whispering in her ear: "I'll be waiting". She suddenly felt a jolt of heat throughout her body and her pulse quickened.Over the next few weeks, Samantha spent a lot of time thinking about her feelings for Andrew and the heat that Morgan made her feel.She was afraid of making the wrong choice and regretting it later. She talked to her closest friends, but they couldn't help her. Samantha was alone with her thoughts and emotions.One day, she was walking through the Academy's garden when she saw Andrew sitting on a bench. She walked over to him and sat down.there was only silence and afterwards the song of nightingales. The wind among the flowers that caressed the grass.