A night at the park

It was a sunny day out, Expunged and Bendu had a planned date today. The weather was nice, despite it being very sunny, it wasn't very hot out either. Just a perfect day for Expunged and her human love, Bendu.

They spent the day walking around a local town, trying different foods, and (accidentally) making mortals cower because Expunged was very much obviously a chaos god, despite taking on a human form. His body parts were floating away from each other and then rapidly snapping back to their place again, which isn't a very human thing to do.

...

The sun had set and the pair broke into a park, thanks to Expunged's teleportation powers they could get them pretty much anywhere. Expunged proposed that actually breaking in instead of teleporting would be more fun, but then Bendu started worriedly speaking in Spanish so Expunged just teleported them there. Sometimes Bendu forgets Expunged isn't fluent in Spanish, but they are fluent in gender so that makes up for the non-proficiency in his mother tongue.

The stars were out tonight, not a single cloud was in sky. They found a tree to climb up and watch the stars in. Bendu had difficulty climbing up the tree so Expunged threw him up there, but apparently humans are fragile and he broke a bone or two. He didn't mind though, they decided that they'd still stay and sit down together. They'll go to the hospital after they finish being in a tree.

They both sat in the tree together, quietly and lovingly. Expunged decided to be in their origin form since no humans were around to watch. It's more more comfortable like this and Bendu loves it when Expunged wraps her tail around him.

"Mi amor..." Bendu suddenly broke the silence, causing Expunged to jump a bit turn towards their love.

"Bendu? Is there something wro- Mmph!" Bendu pulled them into a kiss, catching the god off guard. Expunged growled, not in a romantic way but in a 'I have rabies and I am going to kill you now' kind of way. Bendu pulled away from the kiss, giggling in a childish way. "That was my first kiss! Gracias, dear!" If Expunged could blush in their origin form, they would.

"First... kiss?" Humans have a thing with first kisses, he remembered. It was his first kiss too, but he didn't find it as big of a deal... until now. The feeling of sharing a kiss with someone you love... stupid love and stupid kisses- Expunged had never felt this way in her life. It was strange, this whole relationship with a human thing was strange... but so, so worth it.

"...You're welcome, mi amor. Now please let me take you to the hospital."