Their pain.

Michael's Pov

"What are you doing here?" Kiera turns around sharply and looks like she's seen a ghost. I see she was about to reach for my book and I push her to the side cause she's frozen. I move back and I say, "I'm talking to you." Kiera says, "Your room is so cool and I just wanted to see it because it was slightingly open and I-" I begin to laugh. Kiera says, "Imma just leave." I continue to laugh as she walks out embarrassed. I'm still angry at her, she's the reason I've got bruises on myself now and in detention for a week.

I shut the door and sit on my bed and open the book, it's an unfinished drawing of her, thank God she didn't see it. I look at my records to see if they're still in place and they are. I take of my sneakers carefully and put them back in the box and go on my bed. Within seconds, I fall asleep.

6 hours later...

I wake up to everywhere being dark. I mumble, "Damn I must have been in a deep sleep." I get up because I need water. I lazily head downstairs and I see Y/n's mother sleeping as she had been when I came in. I'm still so confused on why they're both here though. I head to the kitchen and I get a cup of water and drink it down and I begin to head upstairs. As I get upstairs, I hear sobs and sniffs and I see that big window that goes to the roof. I also go here when I need to clear my mind. I poke my head through the window and I see Kiera crying.

I sigh and I head and sit next to her. She doesn't realise I am sitting next to her and for a bit all I do is look at her until I break the silence, "Um Kiera?"

Kiera's Pov

"Um Kiera?" A voice says. I nearly jump and say, "I- I-, what are you doing here?" I quickly rub my face. Michael says, "I still should ask you, you're in my house, sleeping in my house." I say, "True but- anyways." Michael says, "Why you crying Shawty?" I say, "Well, um my dad just died." Michael looks at me and then says, "I'm really sorry." I say, "Nah you're cool." Michael says, "I know how it feels and just know I gotchu, aight?" I look at him and he wipes my tears and hugs me tight. I say, "Thanks. I do miss him and I'll miss him forever. War ain't gonna be the answer to solve this world's problem." Michael says, "Heavy on that." I say, "I feel bad that I didn't cry or show any emotion towards my mum and I was pretty cold. But, it's just how I am." Michael says, "I feel you, I'm the exact same. The only emotion you'll see is through poetry, music or my drawings, I don't do it verbally or anything like that. Hell, I don't even say I love you to Natasha." I say, "Damn. But same here. I show my emotions through basketball and music. But I do say I love you to An- um yeah. I regret it though." Michael says, "What do you mean?" I say, "The boy cheated on me and he doesn't know that I know. I actually called him his dumbass must have accidentally expected and it became a three-way call. And, he was on the phone to no other than Natasha." I turn to him. I say, "Why are you still with her?" Michael says, "Just like you said I'm desperate, I need someone by my side." I say, "You don't need someone by your side, you really don't. My dad told me one time before he left to war, he said, keep standing strong even on your own. You need to do that Michael. Also, you and my dad would've gotten along. We are having an fucking rebirth MJ. I also have a good idea to get them back." Michael smirks and says, "What?" I say, "We put notes in their locker and just catch them." Michael says, "Sure." I say, "Remember stand strong on your own." He nods. I say, "Thanks for making me feel better. And, I feel so bad about what happened today." Michael says, "No worries, it was pending between us anyways." I nod. I get up and head back inside to sleep.

Michael's Pov

Like Kiera said I need to stand by myself and be my own person. I can't stay mad at Kiera anymore. What she's going through reminds me of myself years back. I can only sympathise. But I care about a lot and I lo- What am I saying? Before I get into deeper thought. I get up and instead of sleeping I continue the drawing. No matter what I do I always think of her.