Sunny Day

Policemen swear to God, love seeping from their guns
I know my friends and I would probably turn and run
If you get out of bed, come find us heading for the bridge
Bring a stone, all the rage, my little dark age..........

Fynn took his headphones out of his ear and listened to the sounds of the city. He was sitting on a bench under a tree, it was a hot and busy day.

However, his intentions were not so good since he was "on a hunt"

Fynn was a 19 year old boy, pickpocket and rude skater.

He waited for a suitable opportunity. The best loot he can take is a bulging wallet.
When he noticed two men in smart suits, he immediately thought he had to strike.
He got up and pretended to walk normally behind them.
Luckily, the man in the black suit had his wallet "sticking to his ass," thought Fynn.
Very quickly he grabbed it and the second he ran away in front, the well-dressed men immediately noticed what was happening and hurried after.

However, something was strange, .... after a few seconds nobody was behind Fynn, so he hurried into an alley, opened the wallet and surprisingly there was not more than a single piece of paper.

Unfolded and Fynn reads:

"You lost."

At the same moment someone tapped him on the shoulder, Fynn winced when he saw the guys in suits.

"I believe that in your hands is my wallet."
said the black haired man.

Fynn stood there as if rooted to the spot, not a word left his lips.

Suddenly the other man's hand slipped into his inside pocket and he pulled out a wallet.

"T- That's mine!"
Bursted out of Fynn.

How could that be? How did he do that? Fynn was amazed and confused.

"And it's filled to the brim. You seem to have been quite successful."
replied the man holding it.

"But you have overlooked something else in my wallet."
Then said the black haired one.

Fynn immediately checked but found nothing, he looked up again and one of the two held his wallet right in front of his nose.

"Here, you can have it again."

Fynn immediately grabbed it and watched as the two guys walked out of the alley and disappeared.
He took his skateboard and left immediately, when he drove a little further away he looked in his wallet and couldn't believe what he found......

Absolutely nothing.