°Chapter 4°

NARRATOR POV

The Sun rises As the Pastel Blue Sky mixed with Peach,Pink, Purple, and yellow. The sounds of birds chirping awake the neighborhood to this beautiful sunrise and of course, Our two main characters Wake up too on this soft morning~

MINHO POV

(SCHOOL DAY)

I Still cant get over what I did to Jisung. Why did I do that? Why do I want to do it again? What? No dont think that way Minho he is just a friend.
        A good friend
        A Really good Friend
    That I have kissed...
I snap out of my thoughts as

I Bump into Jisung. I was About to say Hi  but jisung Just scoffed and Walked away. Why was he acting rude? Maybe he is just in a bad mood.

I Walk through the The isle and go to my seat. Waiting for class to be over.

the bell ringed.Class was finally over.As I exit class I catch up to jisung and try to talk to him."hey Jisun-"
,, "Just go away please." Jisung says as he walks ahead of me and gets to his next class quickly. Jisung keeps ignoring me. Fuck. It has to be about that kiss. I should've never done it. I ruined every thing.

(TIME SKIP > LUNCH BREAK)

"Hey seungmin". I mumble to seungmin as he looks up. "Do you have Jisungs Number?",,
"No but I bet Hyunjin does." Seungmin Replies. "Why do you ask?" He Asks. "No reason" I Mutter.

I Find hyunjin Sitting with Felix In the library."Hey Hynjin. Can I talk to you. Alone" I Sat down next to him as felix walks away to go Talk with his boyfriend, Changbin."What's up?" Hyunjin Asks. "Do you have jisung's Number? I kinda need it for something." I Whisper to him. Excluding the most important detail."Sure. May I ask why tho?". Hyunjin Faces me with a confused face." My Sister Tyra Needs it For uh Studying." That's a lie. "Oh ok here". Hyunjin scribbles Something on a piece of paper and hands it to me. I thank him as I walk to my class realizing that the bell has rang.

JISUNG POV (After school)

I Lay on my bed And grab my phone. Just then my phone Vibrates. it was a text. Probably felix texting me he burned he kitchen down.

×××-×××-××××
Jisung
Why are you
Ignoring me.
Did I do something
Wrong?
Its Because of the
Kiss isn't it?

Jisung
How did you get my number?

Minho
@Hhyunjinnie

Jisung
That rat

Minho
Anyways
Answer my
Question please

Jisung
I'm just in a bad mood
It's not you
You didnt do anything
Wrong. You were trying to
Help me I get it
C-Can you come over
To my dorm

MINHO
Did you just
Stutter through text?
Anyway yes What number?

Jisung
Room 143,Floor 4

Minho
Ok Be there soon

NO ONE POV

Minho arrives at Jisungs dorm and opens the door to see jisung on his bed Crying."oh H-hey Minho" Jisung says wiping his tears."Hey you ok?"
Minho says as he sits down next to jisung and runs his back.Jisung flinches at the sudden action."No.I cant get over my mom.I went to visit her the other day But I had to leave early because I was second away from breaking down into tears and I Didnt want her to have another thing to worry about.I wish i could have Stayed longer But I couldn't God I'm is so useless."Minho's Eyes widened."No your not dont say that."Minho put his hand under Jisungs Chin and lifted it."You are perfect And Your mother Is Proud of you for Fighting through this.You are not useless.Your are an asset in this world." Jisung couldn't help but look- No Stare at his lips. Minho noticed and suddenly pulled him closer and closer until there was no space left between them. Neither of them pulled away but instead go farther.

     ⚠️MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

Minho places his around the youngers waist as he lowers himself to the level of Jisungs neck and begins Softly sucking it. In this moment, Jisung felt A Big relief. He felt as if the world just disappeared and all his problems with it and it was just him and Minho. Together. Suddenly Jisung let out a soft moan. Minho snapped back to reality."I-im s-orry I-" Minho was quickly cut off by Jisung Smashing his lips onto Minhos. He Immediately kissed back."D-dont say anything just keep going."Jisung says In A dominant manner. Minho again Lowers to his neck and Continues sucking.But this time,Stronger and Very Very Seductively. Jisung tried to hold it in but couldn't control himself. Jisung let out another soft Moan."a-ahh~ minho h-hyung~" This drove minho Crazy. The more Jisung moaned The harder minho would get. Suddenly jisung slowly started Pulling of his pants and boxers."Minho.....I want you Only you n-now~" Jisung said. Suddenly Minho Positioned jisung So his Legs were spread out Then slowly inserted his index finger into his hole."engh~ F-fuck" Jisung loudly moaned as Minho moved his fingers forward and back."ahh~ faster M-minho" Jisung Synks his hips with minhos finger."I'm almost th-there~" Jisung Let's out now in a Submissive tone. Jisung Moans as Minho Slowly Inserts another finger. A white substance squirt all over the bed sheet. "Minho I want more" Jisung looks Minho in the eyes."sure Baby~" Minho pull down his pants and boxers to reveal a Wet member.Not wasting any time He inserts it inside jisung."AH- M-MMMH~" Jisung Moaned Very loudly As Minho thrusted in  jisung."h-harder~" Minho Sped up as sound of slapping and moans filled the dorm while Minho was abusing his prostate, jisung was In heaven He felt as if he had been lifted up to the clouds by an angel. Jisung came to his climax and came over the bed again. "T-thank you" Jisung whispered in to Minhos ear. They went to take a shower and Clean up then headed back to the bed cuddling."No problem." Both Falling asleep in eachother arms.Finally,Feeling safe once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N 1117 WORDS GUYS LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR Anyways I tried with the smut scene Anyways I kinda lied when I said they would Take it slow but anyways I think I like this book more than my other one.Did you find the 2 refrences? After school by Weeekly and CASE 143 By SKZ? ALSO The relationship status between characters might not be the same as the introduction due to Having smol brain problems. 69 read-  anyways hehe ok Bye Cuties ~

Tbc~