- Introduction -

Authors note: all the entities in this fanfic are humanoids. Also, it doesn't include the new entities from the Hotel + update. (Seek, figure, and Timothy remain in their regular form.)

ENTITIES (humanoid):

Rush - Dark humanoid entity with a black aura. Dressed in a long-sleeved white shirt and black pinstripe vest, black pants and shoes. (It/he/they)

Ambush - Humanoid entity with a green and purple aura. Dressed in a long-sleeved white shirt and green pinstripe vest with gray pants and white shoes. (It/any pronouns)

Screech - Short humanoid with black goo dripping over eyes. Dressed in a black hoodie and sneakers. (He/they/it)

Halt - Humanoid entity with greenish-blue aura. Dressed in a bluish-green cape. (It/he/they)

Seek - (Already humanoid enough as original character) (It/he)

Jack - Shadowed humanoid who wears an all-black suit and tie, top hat and gloves. (He/him)

Eyes - Humanoid entity with a purple aura. Dressed in a long-sleeved white shirt and a purple vest and tie, black pants and shoes. (It/they)

Hide - Dark humanoid figure. Wears all black. (It/they)

Timothy - Black spider that likes to jumpscare people. (Not humanoid in this story.)

The Figure - (Not humanoid in this story) blind, cannot speak words.

Glitch - Humanoid figure with glitch effect. (It/they/he)
-

Prologue

It was a rainy night at the hotel. The entities had decided to gather in a room and play a round of Uno.
Seek was not amused by this game, so it decided to take its seat by the window where it could watch the rain.

Although it wasn't exactly a peaceful evening...

"You can't do that! I know you're cheating!" Eyes said, angrily.

Jack shook his head. "Just because Halt keeps putting down Uno reverse cards, doesn't mean I'm cheating!"

Eyes rolled their eyes. "Then stop putting down all those plus two cards." They said, grabbing six more cards from the stack.

Just then, Ambush placed a plus four card down on the stack. "UNOOO!"

"I hate you." Rush was angry. "What color do you want?"

Ambush wasn't listening. They had literally stood up and started dancing. "♩Uno Uno Uno♩"

This gave Rush the chance to quickly pick up Ambush's card and peek at it.
"They're going to ask for red." He whispered quietly to Halt. Halt nodded their head and passed it on.

Finally, when Ambush was finished celebrating, they sat back down. "I want the color red."

Rush didn't hesitate and immediately placed down a red number seven on the pile. A couple seconds later, Halt put down a green seven on top. Ambush saw what was happening, and crossed their arms. "Rush, you cheater!"
Cards and hands went flying everywhere as a big fight broke out between the entities. Seek made its move out of the room as soon as possible without being hit. Maybe it was never a good idea to be in the same room as those argumentative idiots.

Seek strode through a hallway, opening a door leading into a dark room. It looked around for the exit, but it was too dark to see anything.

"Psst."

Seek sighed. It really didn't want to deal with Screech today.
"Come out of the shadows." It said, "I'm not a player."

A taunting and malicious giggle came from Screech as they jumped out of the darkness. "I scared you!"