Chapter One: The Note

Being someone that doesn't talk to no one in school is very annoying. I always sit by myself in the lunchroom. I'm often classified as "the class," or "the rich freak." People threw stuff at me across the room. I really didn't care at all because it happens everyday. By the way, I'm Lacey Rodriguez. I attend Halsey Academy in San Francisco. I am 17 years old. And I'm a junior soon to be a senior. I live in a mansion along with my mom and dad. My older brother by the name of Jeson Rodriguez is a freshman in college. He is 19 years old. I'm at school getting pushed around my haters. As always. Most of the time I'd feel like slapping them really hard but I didn't. Thanks to my guess. As the bell rang, I quickly threw my stuff in my bookbag and walked out of school. On my way to my car I noticed that there was a note on my windshield.

I was very curious to see what was written on or in it. I walked to my car and the note was covered in hearts. I was flattered. Approximately everyone from the school was staring and videotaping me opening the note. I anxiously await await to see what's going to be in it. I opened it and it reads, " Hi Lacey, I really like you but you are out of my league by a couple of years. From your secret admirer❤️

Who could it be I asked myself as I drove home. I quickly get home and scanned the room for my parents. Surprisingly, they wasn't here. I let that thought slipped my mind and I ran up the stairs to my room and jumped on my bed. It's so good to be home. Suddenly, I stopped jumping and I was remembering " but you're out of my league" as that thought came across my mind, I was thinking what'd be like having an older boyfriend whose in control of you sexwise.