Chapter 3: Annoying Teacher

This chapter is dedicated to Badboys4life thanks so much for helping me out...

Beep! Beep! Beep! "Oh Noooo!, "  I mumbled. It was a humid Thursday, that looks so beautiful outside. I yawn and went into the shower, took a quick bath (yes bath not a shower lol) and massage my hair for about 5 mins. I wrapped myself into my robe and blow dried my hair. I dyed it black (#1). I went into my collection and get my flatiron. I straightened my hair, I did my makeup and didn't overdo it, I colored my eyebrows in and put some Casablanca lipstick on from Tomford. After being satisfied with my looks I Moved away from the mirror.
     After about 5-10 mins of being all cute I went into my room and picked today's outfit; a gold and white crop top with Krush girlz republic written across it, gold custom built all star converse and India Westbrook shorts (khaki ). I inserted my belly piercing (yes I have one ) and pull my pants below my abdomen so that my v-line is visible. After I'm being satisfied with my looks I went into the garage and drove my gold and black Audi R8 to school.
   I parked in my usual space and exited my vehicle. As I stepped out, I received death glare from some of the girls. I did my usual routine ; ignoring people/ haters because they motivate me to do better. I make my way to 1st period; English. I noticed that the hallway was empty.. That's very weird so I checked my phone and it reads 8:35 am. "Holy Cow" I'm late. I walked into class and received stares from the students in class some hateful some thirsty. I walked to the back of the classroom and sit in my usual seat. I notice that Mr.F was starring at me for some unfathomable reason. I began to blush but a slight giggle escape my mouth and all of a sudden the class becomes silent then all eyes was on me. Oh god this cannot be happening this is so embarrassing.
  " Ms.Rodriguez, can you come up here and tell the class what's so funny?," said Mr.F. I sat in my chair blushing while the whole looking at me. I nibbled the eraser on my pencil. He once again start to teach his lesson again."Being a writer requires steps and dedication ........," he continues. I completely zoned him out and went back into my dream world..... "Who could it possibly be?," I whispered to myself. I really don't have any secret admirer.
     "Snap out of it," a raspy voice whispered making me shivers. I quickly look back and see no other but Mr.F. Oh no we're in here alone

Cliffhanger! Will they make out ? Will he give her detention or what?What can possibly happen between Lacey and Mr.F?? Things escalated real quick ...... 0-100 real quick. Let me know what you guys think and I'll update chapter 4 one you guys comment what you think will happen. P.S. I'll update once I get 10+ views. Sexy Popsicles🍡