Many Things Revealed Ch. 12

Shoto drove toward Bakugou's and text him as he came to a red light. He sighed as he stared at Momo's diary sitting on his passenger side and shook his head.

'I am not reading her personal thoughts, and do I honestly want to know what the hell happened at that party, while I was on my mission. I don't care that Ochaco took it either it wasn't right in the first place.'

Bakugou heard his phone and responded.

'Yes, IcyHot just knock when you get here. Where the fuck is Ponytail anyway? You would think she would run after you and insist on coming.'

He sighed as he responded.

'She is back at Midoriya's house, Uraraka bought her over as a surprise and we haven't spoken all day anything else you want to know Hothead!! She can't face me right now; can you drop it already!'

He turned into the street that led to Katsuki's house and parked in the driveway behind his car. Then he got out and put his alarm on, before he rang the doorbell. Katsuki opened the door yelling at Kain who was barking.

"Will you stop Kain and lay down now!! You can kiss IcyHot in a bit not right now. Stay!!"

Kain laid down and wagged his tail as Kyoka was playing tug of war with him. Shoto took his shoes off and entered seeing the whole BakuSquad passed out.

"You do throw great parties Bakugou, our DekuSquad hangouts are nothing like this that is definitely for sure. Kyoka can you please tell me what the hell happened while I was away at that mission, please?"

Kyoka gave Kain a treat and walked over by him.

"You may want to sit down in the kitchen and drink a wine cooler. I am about to tell you a lot of stuff that came down."

Bakugou walked to the fridge and handed one to each of them and listened in as he sipped his.

"Go on babe tell him, he needs to know and hopefully he gets over himself."

Shoto was offended as he swallowed his wine cooler.

"Excuse you Hothead; what the hell is that supposed to mean with that damn comment? I am over myself thank you very much, sorry I am nothing like that asshole that is my damn father!!"

Kyoka held Bakugou back as he was about to lunge for Todoroki.

"For once can you two not fight!! Shut your mouths both of you before I use my jacks and stab you both, enough!"

Katsuki grabbed Kyoka and pulled her onto his lap and smirked. She was all flustered and Shoto scoffed.

"Can you get on with it already. Now tell me exactly what the hell happened?"

Kyoka took a sip of her wine cooler and looked at him.

"It all started when you and Bakubro here went to your supplemental course, and we started to train with the Big Three. Kendou gave YaoMomo and I an invitation to this huge party since we all became good friends with some of the members of 1-B. Momo was a little bit skeptical and tried to turn down the invitation. Kendou somehow convinced her that she had nothing to worry about it is just a harmless party and she wouldn't let anything happen to either of us. To be honest I think Hitoshi brainwashed Momo to make her accept the invitation. "

Shoto took another sip.

"I highly doubt he brainwashed Momo; she is more intelligent than that to allow that to happen to her. Her and Kendou became good friends with their internship and Momo trusts Kendou so that is why she decided to accept the invitation. Besides you were going through a lot with Denki at the time and she was trying to cheer you up. She most likely thought the party would be a good idea to get your mind off of the fights you started to get into with Denki. What happened after you two arrived at the party?"