171 - 180

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Guide To the HE of the Former Female Supporting Role GTHFFSR » Chapter 171:
Guide To the HE of the Former Female Supporting Role Chapter 171:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Crazy, who would install a ten-meter bed in the bedroom? Jing Zhao was dumbfounded.

Under her strong refusal, Qin Si finally let go and changed to Wu Mi.

In this inexplicable bedroom, there is also an inexplicable person, Jing Zhao can't stay for a quarter of an hour, but there is a certain person who wants to order her to do things leisurely.

Jing Zhao looked at a blue and black tie handed over by the other party, and said with a smirk: "If you want me to strangle you to death, just say so."

Qin Si glanced at her, withdrew his hand and tied his tie, and said: "There should be soup in the restaurant, remember to drink more, I see that you are very angry, lower your anger."

"I get angry when I see you, is drinking soup useful?" Jing Zhao countered mercilessly.

Qin Si didn't speak, put everything on, and walked out of the changing room while arranging his cuffs—there was an inner door hidden in the changing room, and Jing Zhao only discovered it.

The dog man has a lot of calculations.

Putting a black card directly on the table, Qin Si looked at her with dark eyes and said: "In the future, you can use this card for shopping without a limit."

"Joke, why should I use your money? I myself..." Jing Zhao got stuck suddenly, after thinking about it, she seemed to have no money.

When she was in school, she was raised by Jing's family. She never messed with money. After marriage, Qin Si would give her money, but she never wanted to use it in order to win.

She has no ambition, and she is greedy for enjoyment, so she spent almost all her savings in three years.

It's really poor and white now.

But even then she wouldn't...

"Madam is really virtuous. She loves me so much and always wants to save me money. If that's the case, then it's—"

Before Qin Si finished speaking, the black card in his hand was snatched away.

He stopped talking in an instant, and the corners of his lips curled up almost invisible.

"Since it's given to me, don't feel bad about how much I spend." Why save money for the dog man? He exploited her time and energy, and she saved money for him. It's simply unreasonable.

Qin Si had no expression on his face when he heard this, but moved closer to Jing Zhao, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Madam, don't worry, the most important thing your husband lacks is money."

After finishing speaking, he swaggered away, dragging him so arrogantly.

Jing Zhao looked at the black card in his hand, and for a moment wanted to throw it under the bed of the five-meter bed.

But on second thought, he gave her card to buy things, does that mean she can come in and out as she pleases?

Thinking of this thought, Jing Zhao couldn't help it. She hasn't gone out to play for a long time. Although she lived at home before and enjoyed all kinds of enjoyment, the feeling is still different from going out to play.

Thinking about it made her ready to move, Jing Zhao directly called her best friend, Luo Yu, Luo Yu was her middle school classmate, the two had similar family backgrounds, she didn't have any prejudice against Jing Zhao just because she was just the adopted daughter of the Jing family, she was very straightforward Dafang is a rare good friend that Jing Zhao really likes.