Chaptar 3 -the story begin-

zena and fairy xin continue talking with each other in their room.....

Zena ask fairy xin: why not the queen and all wizard just kill the evil witch?

fairy xin answer: if evil witch dead, our world will be unbalance between good and evil and just for you to know evil witch is twin of our queen. so we just can lock the evil witch in her own castle in far away in north...

zena and fairy xin go to sleep....

In early morning, fairy xin and zena ready to go to center of cenxia, for buy thing that will be needed in academy. they walk past to all shop stall and buy all thing they need and zena found group of student passed by zena and xin.

Fairy xin give zena warning, human and elves are forbidden to fall in love so  do not fall in love zena.

Zena answer: i will try to not fall in love xin but why student in here are so handsome and beautiful. xin and zena laugh  and continue walk settle everything and back to room pack everything.

In evening... xin and zena ready to go academy magic of cenxia. they register and straight to the dorm. at the dorm, zena notice that in that dorm she don't have room mate or dorm mate. 

she ask fairy xin: Xin where are my dorm mate ?

xin answer: zena, you are the last human in cenxia and that mean you are the last heir of human in here. it's sad but we can't do anything more to bring human here.

zena and fairy xin are get ready to go to academy hall room to meet all student in academy. zena wear academy cloth and straight to Hall room. while walk around, many student are watching zena. Zena feel very weird and notice something, zena are using different colour of academy cloth. zena ask xin.

xin why my cloth colour are different from other?

Xin answer: zena, human are wear white colour, while elves are gold,dwarf are green, mermaid are blue, orc and the devil are black. other are using red but red are also rare.

so zena and xin continue the journey to hall academy and sit some place at behind. headmaster academy welcome all student to academy of magic cenxia and ask all new student to go infront. so zena and fairy xin go infront with some other student.

headmaster: today for the last and only, we have the only one new human student. welcome to zena and her fairy xin. it rare to see fairy with human and also welcome to other student. hope all in good mood. 

headmaster continue his talk and ask all new student to stay put. 

headmaster: to all new student, i will explain to all the rules, number 1 student are not allowed to go to north side of forest, number 2 do not fall in love and the last one, if anything happen, please telling me and do not keep it secret,it important. that all , all student enjoy and have fun.

story continue in chapter 4.........................