Date Night

T/w : Sexual Scenes
Don't read if uncomfortable
》MEERUB《

Beautiful.

I am in awe.

The saree Murtasim sent for me is gorgeous.

He sent it as a gift for the date we have tonight.

We both might have not confessed our feelings to each other but I have realised my love for him and his actions scream love.

The way he comes closer to me, the way he cares for me.

My breathing becomes uneven on his closeness, heart flutters and starts to skip beats.

I have decided to confess to him today even if he doesn't. This love that is blossoming inside me can't be contained anymore.

I wear the saree, apply make-up, red lipstick and the earrings that came with the saree.

I look in the mirror after completing my look and walk towards the garden area.

I see rose petals on the ground directed towards a table in the middle. The fairy lights are all around the place and roses are hanging in form of balls. It all looks so alluring that I can't help but admire it.

Soon Murtasim arrives adorning a black colour suit with one button of his shirt open and now the place is not enough to grab my attention because it is focussed on one man. The man who holds the capability to brighten up the whole place and yet make me not focus on it. The man who is my husband.

He grabs my hand and makes me sit across him on the table.

He has ordered all my favourite dishes and serves them in my plate.

After we have finished up with our food he points at my face and offers me a tissue paper.

I stare at him blankly...

"Tumhare mooh par khaana laga hai."

I try to clean it up trying following jis instructions but fail miserably.

He smears the food across my face and his fingers brush across my lips. It sends a sensation deep down my spine, butterflies in the stomach start fluttering and I reflexively pull back a little.

"Sorry" he smiles unapologetically...

He was trying to play with me, checking how I react to his touch and I guess I gave him what he wanted.

He stands up from his seat and offers me his hand.

"Dance?" He questions me.

I look into his eyes, place my hand on his and stand up.

He plays the music with some remote.

Tere saamne aa jaane se
Yeh dil mera dhadka hai
Yeh ghalti nahi hai teri
Kusoor nazar ka hai

Jis baat ka tujhko darr hai
Woh karke dikha doonga

He places his hand on my waist, pulls me a little closer, takes my hand and places on his shoulder. We sway to the beat.

Aise na mujhe tum dekho
Seene se laga loonga
Tumko main chura loonga tumse
Dil mein chhupa loonga.

Aise na mujhe tum dekho
Seene se laga loonga
Tumko main chura loonga tumse
Dil mein chhupa loonga.

He takes his hand to my hips, a little lower and lifts me up. He takes a few rounds in the same position and then places me down. His hands come start coming back to my waist but stop on my hips.