The start of all this misery.

Hello, I'm Renae, normally I'm known as the lost girl. I used to have a wonderful family, and they were so nice. But one day this all came crashing down...

"Renae!" My mother had called me from downstairs,
"yes mother?" I had responded not knowing what was going to really happen.
she then said for me to come downstairs and see something, so I did. And when I went into the kitchen I saw a lovely kitten gingerly and happy in my mothers basket. "I found this little guy near the forest," my mother explained quite happily. "So I think it will be nice for you and your brother to keep him as a pet what do you say?" I was shocked since mother never let us have a pet. "Oh! Yes yes yes!" I said eagerly as I took the kitten out of the basket, my mother had asked me if I wanted to play outside with him so I did. But then we both saw this big scary creature lurking behind the trees, I quickly picked up the kitten and hid it in my warm pocket then I walked over. It crept away from me as I ran after it, but soon after I didn't know where I was and it was dark and damp. The kitten meowed at me to let him out so I had put him on the ground and he started to walk, I followed him confused. soon after we made it to a secret garden but we couldn't get in, he showed me a golden pendant near the bushes. I grabbed it and put it on my neck. Then I heard a voice, "yes it worked!" the mysterious voice said. And as I looked down I saw the kitten talking. "What?! You can talk?" I said shocked and weirded out. And then he started talking again. "Yes I can but only if you have the pendant on you can understand me." He explained calmly, "my name is Felix." I nodded and then asked what we were doing at the garden. Then he said that we had to find a key to get inside. I looked in the right side of the bushes and Felix looked on the left side. Till finally we had a golden key glimmering as we picked it up. I gave it to Felix and he walked to the door quickly slid the key in, and it opened automatically.

Inside was a wonderful glistening garden with lovely flowers and stiff rocks