5th chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Are you excited for the surprise today, my flower?" Taehyung questioned his lover as he rubbed his face into his bare chest, his eyes closed as he did so.

"Mmh, i am. This is why we decided to visit the Eiffel tower on our last day after all. And it's coming from you, i would always be excited even if it's the smallest thing, hyung." Jungkook answered as his breath hitched when the elder reached up and buried his face in his neck, gently kissing his skin and sucking on it.

"Don't you think you love me too much? What if I'm not worth it, hm?" Taehyung expressed as a tear fell on jungkook's skin.

"You are worth every second, tae. And i promise to love you till the day i die." Jungkook pulled him upfront his face to see his cheeks covered in tears which he didn't hesitate to wipe right away.

"Please don't. Just let me love you till the day I die. That's enough." Taehyung whispered as another tear fell from his eye to the younger's cheek.

"No. Never. Not possible in this life. I, Jeon Jungkook will always love Kim taehyung more than his own life and this will never not be the only truth i have ever known." Jungkook wiped his cheeks again as he own eyes closed automatically when the elder's hips brushed against his.

"I wish, I wish you loved me less." I would have felt less guilty for having to leave you like this.

"And i wish you loved yourself like i love you." You would have seen the importance of yourself in everyone's life including me. How no one wants you to give up like this.

___________