Description

A love story where Jungkook was a vampire in past life and Jimin was his rival king's son.
At first Jungkook wanted to destroy Park kingdom & kill prince Jimin but he can't do it after the day he saw price Jimin for the first time.
The vampire Jeon fell in love with prince Jimin, he wanted the prince at any cost but the King refused him. Then vampire Jeon tried his best to confess about his feelings to Prince Jm for several times, at first Jm refused him because he was sceared of vampire but some days later Jm also fell for Jungkook. Jm run away from his kingdom & came to Vampire Jeon's kingdom, after getting married their happy love life begins!
After 3000 years Later a boy Named Jeongguk went to visit old Jeon kingdom and there he found himself between many portraits, structures, paintings. As soon as Jeongguk's eyes fell on Jimin's painting, Jeongguk's past love and many memories started coming to his mind. And he realized his rebirth🖤🖼️!
( This story is fully based on imagination. If you don't like then don't read)

Story contains⚠️

*Mentions of Rape🔞
*Rebirth
*Torture
*Human x vampire relationship
*smut (bold) (Top-Koo)(Bottom -Jm)🔞
*Mating
*ANGST
*Heartbreaking
*Happy Ending
*Past life

Hi my Buns! Actually I edited a video like this full description so I wanted to wrote a story like that. Hope you guys will love it.
Don't forget to show some love🤌💘