Trouble

"What a shameful girl you are Ms. Chaitu. It is a privilege for you to be at this excellent academy especially considering your conditions. And what have you done? You have set fire to the kitchen in the girl's dormitory. As a result the sprinkler and alarm system went off completely ruining the first floor of the girl's dormitory! What do you have to say for yourself Ms. Chaitu?"

I was considering my answer but could not find a believable explanation. You see I had an explanation but if I were to voice that out I would be locked in an asylum. I had come close to being locked in one of those places once but I've figured out a way to avoid it. I look back to Headmistress Pequil and simply said, "I'm sorry Ma'am but the new medication the doctor prescribed has the side effects of making me sleepy at any point in time after taking it. I took one before I started making myself lunch and I guess it took affect quickly. I just put my casserole in the oven and I guess I fell asleep leaving it on."

Headmistress Pequil glared at me under her furry eyebrows causing me to squirm under the gaze. Then she said, "You are fortunate to be a special case or I would have kicked you out of the school a long time ago. As punishment you will have to a hundred hour of service for the school after classes for as long as it takes. You will not be allowed to leave campus for that time being also so do not even try. And finally you will report to the school counselor every Friday beginning today."

Ooh that one got to me. I cannot stand school counselors always thinking they can figure out what's wrong and solve the solution. Well I have figured out they can't.

"Ms. Chaitu did you hear me I would like a response at this moment and time." I looked at the Headmistress and simply said, "yes Ma'am." Finally satisfied she left me. I returned to my room and just thought about what really happened.

You see what really happened was well a jester appeared while I was making my casserole. Crazy right well to me its normal. Anyways this jester had the checkered red and black outfit completed with the bells on the hats. Sort of a Harley Quinn look alike but male. This jester was looking for me because when he saw me he smiled and stated, "Aw there's the pretty little princess I'm looking for why don't you come to me." To make it creepier he was moving in such a weird way with the combination of his eyes changing from red to black and back again.

This sent of warning bells in my brain and I quickly looked around for something to defend myself with only seeing a skillet in arms reach. As I grabbed the skillet the jester tisked at me while holding a bottle of oil over the now opened oven. My face instantly transformed into horror pure horror. And in the next moment the Jester dropped the cooking oil in then blew flames form its mouth into the oven. As the flames erupted the jester laughed a crazy Joker type laugh then disappeared from my sight.

After that I realized my madness was returning and I need to hide it, to lock it away again but how will I figure out how?