Chapter 5: Touchy feely

once they finished making out they looked into each other's eyes as they pulled away, Elsa broke her hands away from their place. Small chunks of ice cracked off of Honeymaren's shirt and pants as the small pieces of ice fell onto the blanket. Elsa was blushing, and she wasn't sure what to feel. She was excited that she had just had her first kiss and she was scared that she had ruined her first kiss. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry I lost myself for a minute. I didn't hurt you or anything, right?"

Honey chuckled softy as  she locked eyes with Elsa "Snowball Relax it's just ice I'm not even cold anymore" 

Elsa was worrying her little head off. "I don't want you to be cold, Honey." She had learned many years ago that being cold was actually an unpleasant situation for most people unlike her she was used to freezing but why did it feel like she was melting.

"Should I get the moonshine back out or you can relax? "Honey chuckled as she reached over to the bottle.

"No please no I shouldn't drink anymore" Elsa warned her stomach was already bubbling a little bit.

"Okay, well how can I help you chill out?" Honeymaren asked her. "I mean, I myself thought that kiss was pretty incredible, but I completely understand if you want to leave now."

Elsa cut her off with her lips and kissed her greedily. Honeymaren was surprised, but wholly receptive to her advances. She returned the kiss. They were both sitting down at first, but somehow they ended up lying down with Honey on top of Elsa, who was on her back. Elsa had her arms wrapped around Honey's neck, and ice began to summon there as they kissed. 

"Shit," Elsa swore quietly against Honey's mouth. Honey continued to try to kiss her, so Elsa pushed her back by her shoulders her powers were getting to carried away she didn't want to hurt Honey at all.

"Ho-Honey wait Please" Elsa moaned as Honey started kissing on her neck so Elsa pushed her a little harder which finally got Honey's attention 

Honeymaren stared back at her, her eyes wide and her chest heaving for breath. She looked a little ashamed of her actions "Fuck. I'm so sorry, I got caught up. Take all the time you need. I'll back off." She lifted herself off of Elsa, and the ice around the floor cracked and fell off as she moved away.

"Wait I Didn't want you to stop fully I just needed a breather can you...come back?" Elsa asked reaching out for Honey's buff arm as she pulled her back.

Elsa had took her little breather and now she wanted more. "Kiss me" Elsa said wrapping her arms around Honey's neck as she allowed Honey to kiss her again

 This time her mouth wasn't as cold as it had been when they'd first started. Honey took that as a good sign. What she didn't expect was the sudden hail storm that turned into Rain once it fell from the sky it was melting once it fell. It was the middle of the summer, the sun was shining, and it was hailing. Only very lightly, but it came down steadily. The drops were warm. They fell slowly yet surly Honey was puzzled. "You see the rain too, right?" She turned her attention to Elsa only to find that she looked very embarrassed. Then it clicked. "Oh, are you doing this?"

"I-I'm sorry I cant control myself when I'm around you." Elsa admitted Honey made her...feel very warm inside and out...

"Snowball...do I make you melt?" Honey asked looking down at Elsa who was looking very shocked at that comment she thought it was all in her head but clearly she want crazy Honey really did make her melt.

"Are you okay with it?" Elsa asked looking up at Honey with the most innocent look

"Yeah I am it's honestly an honor to make you melt" Honey flirted

"Good. Just let me know if it gets to be a problem for you," Elsa told her. She paused, and then said, "Are you gonna kiss me some more now?"

A huge smile stretched across Honeymaren's face. "I don't know... would you like that?"

Elsa wasn't feeling very patient today she wanted more. "Come here you odd person." She reached up and grabbed both sides of Honeymaren's face, then pulled her down so their lips could meet. she moaned softly against her mouth. The area between her hips was tight, and she was already feeling a little wet down there.

The two of them kissed deeply for several minutes At some point, Honeymaren gently bit Elsa's lower lip, and when Elsa opened her mouth to yelp in surprise, Honey introduced her tongue. Elsa happily returned the effort, allowing herself up ever further. They made out hungrily, a bit messily, pressing close against each other. After a while, Honey got mighty bolder while Using her left arm to hold herself up, she brought her right hand up and placed it on Elsa's neck. Then she slowly began to slide it down.

Elsa's heart was racing like hell. Finally, when Honeymaren was only a couple of inches away from her breast, Elsa's hand shot out and grabbed her wrist, stopping her before things went any further. They both parted the kiss and looked in each other's eyes. Elsa looked scared for her life, and also like she was trying to hide that fact. "Sorry," she breathed out, glancing down at Honey's hand still on her chest. She released her wrist as Honey studied Elsa.

Honeymaren removed her hand from Elsa's chest. "Was that too much?"

"No. Not at all. I'm ready, I just got nervous," Elsa tried to explain. "You can try again, if you want I won't stop you this time."

"You sure?" Honey asked tilting her head to the side

Elsa nodded her head as She grabbed Honeymaren's wrist again, but this time, she brought it up and placed her hand directly on her left breast. She stared up at Honey, waiting for her to make a move.

Elsa gave out a soft whine against her mouth. They were making out things were really starting to get heated. Without asking for permission, Elsa reached up and palmed Honeymaren's breasts. Honey gave out a deep moan in response, eagerly pressing herself into Elsa's hands. Elsa playfully bit Honey's lip as they kissed. Then she felt something twitch against her thigh. She thought she had imagined it, but it happened again, and again, and then she could clearly feel the shape of something hard down there. She ended the kiss. The two of them were both trying to catch their breath. Elsa mustered up her courage and looked down between them. "Honey, do you have an erection or is that ice?"

Honeymaren looked shy suddenly. "Um... yeah. I do. I'm sorry, does that bother you?" She backed off of Elsa and sat up. Her member was straining a tent against the front of her pants.

Elsa sat up as well, with her eyes glued to Honeymaren. "Why?" she asked quietly. "I didn't say we were having sex, you know. I'm not sure about that right now."

Honeymaren chuckled at that comment a little. "Elsa, erections don't happen on purpose. It happened because I'm excited by you. I can't just make it go away."

"Oh."

Elsa stared at the crotch of Honeymaren's pants. She wanted to see it so badly and she didn't know why. She imagined how it must look right now, drawing from previous memories. "Is it gonna be stuck like that if we don't have sex?" If that was the case, she felt a little bad.

Honeymaren just chuckled. "No, it won't be stuck. It would go back down sooner or later, or I could take care of it myself  I don't need your help. I just really want it."

Elsa's heart was racing fast as she wet her lips and took a deep breath. She hadn't moved her eyes for quite a while now. "May I see it?"