Re-coming

Hello and welcome to my Story! Please enjoy! Comment and review! Chapters will be updated based on demand! So no Reads, Comments, or votes= Slower updates. If the story is well-liked then I will try to have chapters out at least once a week.  I will also take ideas to heart!  This story is basically about a creature that was taken away from his soul mate. He is doing everything in his power to get back to her! 

As you go through the chapters I have posted some AI-generated versions of the characters! 

 I'm also looking to improve so if you see any Grammar issues in the story or something just confuses you PLEASE COMMENT SO I CAN FIX IT ASAP! Anyway...Blah Blah Blah read my story! Blah Blah Blah...

'Drip. Drip. Drip.' The sound carried through darkness echoing throughout the realm of 'The Dammed'. His body began to stir becoming awakened by the noise, his wings slowly and painfully crunched and crackled as they started to move again. He groaned slightly at the pain of his stiff joints becoming mobile. His mind slowly woke up from the endless dormancy he had been placed in. 'Drip. Drip' The sound occurred again causing the demon to stir more in response. He slowly flexed his four wings and began to become aware of his body.

"Whats... this" he whispered hearing the noise, surprise, and a tinge of excitement in his voice as he realized he could hear his own voice as well.

'Drip, Drip' He turned his head in the pitch blackness to the noise unable to see where it was coming from.

"Am I hallucinating?" he wondered, It had been so long since he had any use of his senses. He was stripped of all of it as part of his agreement with his 'Deity'. He had been plunged into endless silence and loneliness. Forced to suffer, he couldn't remember the agreement with his Deity. It was so long since he made the deal. This suffering was something that would send any sane being into madness. It had been so quiet since he was forced to come here. He was deprived of all of his senses for so long. The noise. It was almost unbelievable, almost irritating in the constant silence that he was forced to suffer through. But he welcomed it hungrily

"Sound..." he whispered accepting the sensation he was deprived of.

'Drip... Drip' He tried to screw up his eyes to see where the noise was coming from but still the endless darkness revealed nothing to him. He slowly floated down to the ground his feet landing on a wet surface, he froze at the sensation it was wet and warm.

"Touch?" he whispered at the strange sensation. The feeling was not new to him. But it was something he missed dearly. The smell of blood filled his nostrils and his mouth watered a little. "Smell?" he whispered questioningly. He didn't understand why now of all the time he had spent in this hell he was suddenly experiencing these sensations that were taken away. The sweet, metallic scent filled his nostrils. Egging him on. He looked down, unable to see the unusual wetness that covered his bare feet. He wriggled his toes blindly, feeling of bliss and pleasure at the sensations. He knelt down reaching out desperately and blindly touching the wetness with his hands, the feeling of warmth sent another wave of pleasure through him. He lifted his hand to his face taking in the sweet scent once more before placing it in his mouth. A jolt went through him.

"Taste" he murmured thankfully. The sweet metallic Iron taste of blood filled his senses as he sucked the substance off of his finger, flicking his tongue over it to get every drop. It was definitely blood he noted, as most would withdraw in disgust he welcomed the taste, he was thankful to finally feel something, to taste something, and to hear something. He felt joy well up inside him hope searing through his heart and he hungrily devoured each sensation that was presented to him. He froze as a black and white outline seemed to be laying in front of him. He removed his hand from his mouth and looked at the shape. The feeling of disbelief stabbed through him. Was he finally regaining all his senses? Was he going to be free? He wondered as a purple light began to illuminate the figure. A jolt went through him. A mixture of fear, hate, concern, and love. He looked at her. A beautiful girl was on her hands and knees. Long, blonde hair flowed downward and curled up at the edge of her dress. Wings that seemed so white and pure that seemed stitched into her shoulders. They matched her white feathered dress that was red with her blood. A wound from her chest dripped blood onto the ground that pooled around his feet. He froze slightly confused for a moment when he re-noticed her 'wings' he took a second and looked at her again. An angle, he realized. A being he was forbidden to interact with. Memories flashed through him and he grunted holding his head in pain. She slowly looked up at him noticing his presence her eyes dripping with tears.