VIII

Cyan

It's been about two weeks since the Ring footage and I've just been keeping to myself. I don't know what I was thinking deciding to get involved with her despite everything. I knew it wasn't going to work out anyways and I had no real reason to be mad seeing as we weren't together. All it did was show me that she wasn't ready to move on, so I will.

I decided to go into the shop today to see how Shay has been keeping up with everything and to just talk to the staff. I didn't want to be one of those distant owners that came in once or twice a year that everybody was afraid to talk to.

I finished getting ready and left my apartment, turning to lock my door. As I head down the hallway I heard a door close behind me but kept walking. Waiting on the elevator I felt a presence behind me and turned to see Ryan.

Before any conversation could be had the elevator opened making me rush inside. I pressed the button for the lobby before moving back towards the corner of the elevator and putting my head in my phone.

I saw movement from the side of my eye and looked up seeing her going to press the emergency button.

"Fuck you doing? This ain't the movies, you wanna talk we can do that but I'll be damned if we get stuck on this motherfucker" i said to her before she could press it.

She just chuckled, "Coo, we going back up. We can talk at my place." she said pressing the button to our floor.

I really didn't know what she felt like there was for us to talk about. We had sex, she went back to her ex and that's all there is to it. Yeah, she had me fucked up at first but I had to keep reminding myself that it was only meant to be a one time thing. I told her myself no strings attached.

Then again, I did tell her afterwards how I was feeling. I expressed my feelings clearly and she shitted on it because it wasn't going to go her way. I don't know, it was just a situation I wanted to forget.

"I'm actually busy right now, we can talk when I get home" i told her so I wouldn't have to have this conversation.

"Mmcht, you not even busy" she said smacking her teeth and waving me off.

"You don't know what I am, like I said I'll talk to you later" i said and walked out the elevator as it reached the lobby.

I carried on with my plans and spent a couple hours at the shop. Me, shay and some of the employees decided to go out to the strip club tonight so me and Shay were back at my house getting ready.

"Bitch, we about to get so fucked up tonight. We ubering, fuck a DD" shay said as she stood in her bra and panties putting lotion on.

I stared at her ass as she bent over to get her feet. I couldn't help it, friend or not a fat ass is a fat ass.

"Bitch, i'm just ready to see some ass" i said as I strapped my heels up my ankle.

I ordered the uber and we took shoes as we waited on it to pull up.

~