He Smiles in His Sleep

Dr. Iceberg went to his desk and sat down. "Good morning, Dr. Iceberg." Said Dr. Gears. He leaned over and kissed his assistant. It was very cute and Dr. Gear's hair smelled like strawberry smahpoo. Iceberg blushed a lot because Gears was so hot.

"Hi, Charles." Iceberg giggled.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come to my house tonight." Gears said. Iceberg blushed.

"Why? What are we gonaing to do there?" Iceberg  thought he knew the answer, but he didnt'.

"We're gonig to duccle!" Gears smiled at his boyfriend.

"Oh. Iceberg was disappointed. "I thought we were going to uh do more than that"

"No of course not. We need to date for longer for that." Gears winked. Iceberg blushed harder.

"Ok. We can cuddle at your house!" Iceberg was escited. Gears rolled his eyes. "Your to excited." "Sorry." Iceberg said.

(Fast foreward that night)

Gears and Iceberg left the site together and went to Iceberg's house to get his pjs then they went to Gears house."I'm going to change in my room." Gear sssaid You ca change in the bathroom Iceberg."

"Ok!" Iceberg was excitedb ecause he got to kiss and sleep with gears. He went into the bathroom to change. He put on a big black tshirt and blue pllaid pants. Then he went to Gears room and opened the door. Gears was in just his underwear and socks. He tuerne dat the sound of the door opening. 

"Iceberg! Hello!" Gears put on a black pj sweeter and walked over to him and kissed him. "You look beatufil" Iceberg looked down at Gear's underwear.

"Are......you going to sleep without pants?" Iceberg asked, blushing.

"Yes." Gears rolled his eyes. "Stop blushing."

"Sorry." They waled over to Gear's beed and layed down and went to sleep. In the middle of the nigit Iceberg woke up to usethe bathroom and he loooked over at Gears. he was smiling in this sleep. Eceberg smiled at him. That morning they both woke up and Iceberg was smiling at Gears.

"You smiling in your sleep." Iceberg said to him.

".../...Really?" Gears aasked?

"Yes!" Iceberg giggled and put his face in Gear's chest. Gears grumbled anrgiryl.

"I dod nit."

"You did!" Iceberg said and laughed at them. Gears rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right. Now get up and get dressed. Work is in an hour." He said. Icebrg rolled his eyes. Gears was very stubborn.