Firey gift

Raspberry was playing with her cousin Raspberry Mousse in the jungle by Hollyberries castle,Hollyberry could not supervise as she would if she wasn't comforting Dark cacao. "Im exhausted,wanna go inside and get something to drink Moose?"Raspberry said,putting her sword in her sheth. "Yeah lets go"he said,they made there way inside when Raspberry heard the sound of soft sobbing "do you hear that Moose,it sounds like crying" she said to her cousin. They went to Hollyberries room and opened think door"Oh hello Rasp,Moose,uhh what is it? Im a bit busy at the moment"Hollyberry said,stoking her sobbing friends head. "What. Is. Wrong"Raspberry said angered at the sit of her "uncle" sobbing as though he had just losed his only son. "What dose it matter to you little girl?"Dark cacao said,looking at Raspberry with tears in his eyes"IT MATTERS TO ME BECAUSE CHOCO IS MISSING"she roared,at that moment her hands had been ingulfed on flams and her eyes were not pink as they are usually"CHILD STAND DOWN" dark cacao said standing up,Raspberry at this point was swallowed by fire"Huh?"her firey voise said as everything around her were on fire. Hollyberry and Dark cacao rushed her and her cousin out of the castle"whats happening"Raspberry said examining herself. "Rasp?" Raspberry Mousse said,trying to touch his firey cousin,but was pulled away by Hollyberry"DONT LOOK AT ME"Raspberry said and disappeared into a tail of flams streaming through the forest,later she found herself at the stump that Dark choco showed her and Clover she sat in the stump and saw Dark choco,sitting there,she said hello and they greeted each other"i wonder if well see Clov soon"said Dark choco"we most likely will"said his female companion as they gazed at the starts waiting for their last member...