Introduction

-Why won't you just tell me?
•The real question is why should I?
-Come on Katie, please tell me!
•Sarah, i don't know if i should tell you...

We stopped writing for a moment, and we hid the note from the science teacher. I could tell katie had to tell me something really important, and I was a little worried about her. She is my one and only *sister*.

The teacher went by, and suspected nothing we went back to writing to each other with our pens.

-Why? dont you trust me?
•i promise ill tell you later...
-ok, now pay attention, i dont want you to fail this lol jk
•lol kk

I could tell she was worried about me. Some things just been off. So after that we did our science. But I guess i was still acting weird.

I was walking really fast to my locker, in luckily i was going to katies house, so i couldn't leave, even i she wanted too.

She ran up to me.

"Hey, so what are we going to do after school?"
"Well um i dont know?"
"Lets just hang out at the school field! We can watch Axel and Jake, come on what do ya say?"
"Yeah sure, why not? But you have to catch me first!"

We grabed our stuff, katie ran down the hall and out the main door, i chased after her. I tripped half way down the hall, and fell into a locker.

"Hey are you alright?"

i looked up, i thought my eyes were messing with me. Was it him? Could it really be? I looked down rubbed my eyes collected my things, the got up. I lifted my head to see if he was still there. He starred directly into my eyes.

"Are you alright?"
He asked me again.
"No."

And ran out the door after Katie. I cought up to her and ignored what just happened.

"Hey what took you so long?"
"Sorry i ran into a wall, like usual."

We both luaghed, but i still was confused about what i saw.

"Hey weren't you supposed to tell me that one thing?

"Oh yeah..."

We slowly walked to the field where the guys were at.

"Well, the other day, i was walking around the school waiting for you to get here. And i was looking at the ground, and bumped into a guy."

"A guy?"

She nodded in agreement.

"Did he have like perfect golden brown hair, and the bluest of blue eyes?"

"Yeah, do you know him?"

"Thats Mal."

"Whos Mal?"

I went off into a daze about the past were everything was ok, and i didnt miss him.

"Sarah!!!"

"Huh?"

"Um, that guy, hes behind you..."
I quickly jumpped up, and turned around.

"I found you!"

He came rushing forward to hug me, i just stood there in astonishmeant. He was hugging me, while my hands were down flat at my side.

"I've missed you Sarah, i never stopped looking for you!"

A tear slowly dripped down my face onto his dark blue hoodie.

I pulled away from him, in confusion. So many questions on my mind, but there was so little time. The world started spinning, and then it went dark. Before i slipped away to a peaceful place. I heard Katie, scream.

"Sarah? What the hell did you do to her!"

"I didn't do anything. So don't blame me!"

And after that i didn't see or hear anything.