zaddy doe (femxdoe)

As doe pulled down his goofy ahh quandale dingle print pants he said "ayoo you like my pingas?? Uwu" really cutely. Then you pulled down your undies and he said "ayo mamasita got that big ass ass" as he started to stroke his nonexistent beard pretty deviously. When you saw the action you blushed really hard, almost as hard as he was. He pushed you down and before he did anything devious... He asked for consent "ayoo mamasita can I slide this dick in your DMS aka you? " and even though you nodded, he didn't take that for a yes. "Nah, bbg. That's not good enough, you have to say yes with you words or nothin happenin with daddy's big dick and yo pussy 😠" so you gave in and began to beg, "pls daddy doe, pls fuck me im desperate and horny pls pls daddy doe" "you don't have tell me twice baba grill" he said, as he aligned he cock with your entrance to your theme park of horny, periods, and birth giving. He slammed so fucking hard into once had his tip in, you moaned in extreme pleasure, an so did he but he didn't hold back, he screeched like quandale single, after all he was a virgin. "REHEHEHEEHEHEHEH!!!!! " he said deviously, as he pounded into you like a wild quandale dingle in it's natural habitat, the streets of the uncanny valley. He slammed hard into you, repeatedly, he was enjoying himself, and it was easy to see in his eyes, they where large as dinner plates and filled with hearts. "Holy shit mamasita, you feel so gooood!! " as he started screaming like a wild quandale dingle once again. But you decided to open a window and while you did, doe slammed harder into you then ever, you stared stars as you moaned louder then doe has,and he's been so loud the could have heard him. You felt edging relief, as Doe's thrusts got sloppier and sloppier, like sloppy joes. He held you tighter, and his claws sank onto y0ur skin, that's defo leave a mark in the morning, but it's not like any one see it, so you didn't care. You soon felt yourself cum and as that happened, you also felt your hole being filled with a hot liquid, Doe's nut.

"God damn mamasita, that was just wow, uwu, can we do it again sometime??? " then quandale dingle walked in and said "wow that one big fucking dick REHEHEHEHEEHEHE"