𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

𝙎uddenly he looked at me. In the eyes. It sent down shiver to my spine, his gaze gave me a strange feeling... Elena... ELENA to the earth where are you? Isa said to me with curious expressions. Huh ah nothing I'm just looking around hehe I said trying to make it casual, Isa leave her I think she's drunk let's go to dance floor look every one is dancing Lily said with a excited smile... but I'm not drunk I murmured to myself...

I went to dance floor where everyone was dancing Isa and Lily aslo got their partners and here was me who was looking for someone to dance with I was looking here and there to find someone to dance and again I saw someone... A man in armani suit, tall figure, hands and neck covered with tattoos, dark eyes and He. was. coming. toward. me...
My world went silent only the sound I was listening to was heart beat. my own heart beat.

Why he is coming here? will he kill me? but I do nothing, right nothing then why I'm afraid of him yes stay calm Elena after all he's a normal person, but-- but he looks dangerous ugh this make no sense Elena... I  hate my habit of talking to myself
I was still talking to myself when he said something

"I'm sure you're looking for a partner" I widened my eyes his deep and husky voice sent down shiver to my spine, his dark eyes was piercing into my soul, I can't breathe properly, my heart was beating so fast everything went silent when again he said something  "excuse me" can you hear me?
Ye-yes I can
Let's dance
why
because you don't have any partner. so I
ah... um... sure I gave him a tight liped smile_ fake smile

When his one hand held my waist_ my one hand was on his shoulder, I felt his warm hand on my bare back I felt like thousand of butterflies flying in my stomach... we locked our free hands...

 we locked our free hands

He was just staring at me

He was just staring at me... looking in my eyes at his one touch I was craving for his touch... I was thinking how does it feels when he touch me with his warm hands, how does his lips feels on mine... on my neck... and_ and every part of my body...

I met so many men in my life talked with them danced with them but I've never felt something like this. There's something different in him which wanting me to lose my control... what's your name_ I don't know from where it came out of my mouth
He moved his face closer to my ear and said in a deep whisper "Some who wants to make you his"

 what's your name_ I don't know from where it came out of my mouthHe moved his face closer to my ear and said in a deep whisper "Some who wants to make you his"

PS. sorry for short chapter.