Chapter 19

"what a handsome guy you have my vicky!" her grandmother excitedly screams. sunghoon standing there speechless.

"are you in a same age as my granddaughter?"

"No, im born in 2002."

"i see..you look cute like a penguin!"wonyoung laughs, sunghoon glances at wonyoung and laughs.

"grandma, thats what everyone sees him."

"oh really?" 

"the nickname, 'penguin' suits him"wonyoung's grandpa says.

"mom, how about lets eat first? sunghoon brought you guys some healthy fruits." the kiwi fruit caught grandmother's eye, she takes the kiwi.

"oh my goodness! its my favorite kiwi!"

"sunghoon brought it grandma."

"really? thank you so much sunghoon., you're so sweet"her grandma hugs sunghoon.

Wonyoung POV

honestly, im glad my family likes sunghoon more than anything, although my grandparents didn't know that sunghoon is an idol nor a emcee with me. cause they lived in Taiwan, my grandparents dont have time to watch TV's cause they're busy with the company in taiwan. before i became an trainee, my grandfather told me no to take over the company but i refused, i became an kpop idol cause its my dream, not only that but i also met this guy, named Park Sunghoon.

"sunghoon, are you okay?"

"of course i am. "

"Mom! save that kiwi for later lets make a Kiwi cucumber salad." mother said. while they're busy preparing for dinner, I showed sunghoon the backyard.

"woah~ its so pretty here."

"out of beautiful parts of this house, this is my favorite. the Backyard."

"why the backyard?"

"here, that standing rock has my name on it. grandpa carved it for me." i held his hand and showed him the rock.

"you're really special to you're grandparents, huh?" sunghoon lean his head on mine i giggle, and ends up hugging me from back.

"now, i think of something good..." i chuckle.

"what is it?"i asked.

"should i tattoo your name on my chest?" i widened my eyes and hit him playfully. 

"hey! are you out of your mind? and what's with the tone just now?" i mumble the last word. i got so embarassed by his words just now. he laugh so hard.

"hey.."

"wonyoung-ah...i can do that right now, since im dying to have one." he stares at me with his hands inside his pocket. i step backward slowly he walks towards me.

"N-no you c-can't. It's a shame to get a tattoo because you have beautiful white skin, because you know..plus you're not that guy who gets tattoos...uhm" goodness his stares are killing me!

"i see, you were worried about my white skin. would'be good if i get a tattoo on my chest?"

"dont do it!"

"why?~"

"i-i a-a-already EXPLAINED IT!" i said and ran inside cause i got so embarassed.

"aish! look what you did Jang Wonyoung! you should've have said that!" i scold myself and look behind if he see me or follow me.

-

were finally having dinner, sunghoon sat beside me of course. i didn't talk to him since i left him at the backyard.